Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Undead] Clyde's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avian Serpentine

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:32 pm
...I'll clean this place up once I get around to it u__u

Also, since I can't seem to find the Horseman Meta Links anymore, I can't record those...
The woes of a disorganized person.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:34 pm
||------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Date: Jan 2013
Seven Kings Meta
FRAGMENTS, MEMORIES AND YOU

- The "computer" has released all FRAGMENTS in the form of memories into the real Halloween/ Deus/ Horsemen world! It means YOUR FRAGMENT CHARACTER can now be 'remembered' by the actual character. In theory, they sort of "assimilated". It simply occurs to them in a dream, where your character meets your fragment character and they speak to each other.
- This is entirely optional. If you would never like your character to remember, stored memory simply didn't make it smilies/icon_sad.gif
- This will need to be a SOLO for existing characters and done in their respective guilds (Halloween, Deus, or Horsemen tents)
- For non existing characters, if and when you get your character, you may do a SOLO for them at any point in time for their fragment character memories
- After the dream rp you "assimilate" those character memories, as mentioned, and the fragments get to live a new life as you. *
- See, who said we didn't have happy endings?

* Please keep in mind the dominant memory and personality is your original character. They remember what happened but they are also aware those memories are not real so please please please please don't make us regret our decisions and have them as PART of their memories. Basically, you do not have split personalities, you just remember as you might have been once in another lifetime so far away. Kind of like playing a computer game or watching a good movie.

Avian Serpentine

Dapper Raider

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas