Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] I Gotta CUP!! (Roch & Hel)FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:08 pm
"But I don't think I can," Roch said honestly. "I promised a few people, that's all. It's just I can't be there every time, especially not if they split us up in groups like on the field trip, or we all are separated to begin with, like we were in the snowglobe situation. So I'm asking others."

Then he brought up his guitar, swinging and clipping her as well.

HP: 24/40
Damage: 2  
Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:09 pm
The ghoul listened to Roch as he spoke, leaping away, though his guitar managed to clip her. It was nothing compared to what the others had been like though…

“…Ah…I see.” She replied, pulling her spear back and then swinging it at the punk reaper, managing to land a decent hit. “I approve of it…and if someone asks it of me, I will deliver…who else have you questioned?”

HP: 12/40
Damage: 5

Lucyal
Crew

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:40 pm
Roch frowned. "I don't think everyone needs to know who everyone else is, y'know?" he said finally. "It's not as if this is a club or something. It's more of a... dirty deed that we're willing to do if there's no other options."

HP: 19/40
Damage: 0  
Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:45 pm
Hel made a face.

I think it might be good to know some at least, Roch, that way I do not end up taking them out, eh?” That and Hel kind of did want to have an idea of who she needed to be aware of. Her concentration seemed to be terribly shot as she thought about this task Roch was asking of her, for she ended up missing him by a mile, her spear cutting through nothing but air.

HP: 12/40

Lucyal
Crew

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:13 pm
"Well, honestly, you're the second one I've asked," he admitted. "Who do you think I would go to first with this idea?" he asked, grinning a bit wickedly as he brought up his guitar. He swung it, barely clipping her with the edge. "One hint, it ain't Mot."

Damage: 1  
Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:16 pm
The reaper looked a bit surprised. “Oh..? I am? From the way you were speaking, it sounded like you had asked this of a good number of others already…”

As he lightly clipped her, the reaper waved an arm, swatting the guitar away as if it was a pesky insect, and was about to swing her spear when the mention of Mot threw her off guard. Her strike missed entirely once more, and she couldn’t help but snort. “…Ah…that was not my first guess, friend…this is not something I imagine he’d be inclined to do…” Hel took a moment to think about it…to think about the beings Roch hung out with. Her brows furrowed, and after a moment, she tossed the first student out she knew would probably do it.

Shun?”

HP: 11/40

Lucyal
Crew

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:07 pm
"How'd you guess?" Roch asked. "Never mind, yeah, that one's pretty obvious. But if you can think of anyone that'd do it, feel free to ask them," he told her. "We need more of us. And we need to work on strengthening the people that think they'd need us."

Then he brought up his guitar, and slammed it butt first into her gut.

Damage: 4  
Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:49 pm
Yes, it was rather obvious if you think about it for a moment.”

The reaper gave a nod of her head. “I agree…and I shall.” And that was all Hel could get out before she was, once again, knocked in the gut by that blasted guitar. Her FEAR shield felt on the verge of giving out, and the ghoul scowled loudly. You know what!? All these shots to the stomach and sides were pissing her off!

The valkyrie let out a snarl as she pulled her foot back in a knee-jerk reaction, and delivered a swift, forceful kick to the punk reaper’s groin.

HP: 7/40
Damage: 10
(fawk yo couch, Roch, hope you’re wearing that cup, too)  

Lucyal
Crew

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:05 pm
"... Ouch," he whimpered pathetically. He was wearing his cup, but the hit itself hurt like hell. He fell backwards, the butt of his guitar coming up because of the fall and hitting her hard in the jaw.

HP: 9/40
Damage: 7  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:18 am
You know, Hel was kind of pissed at first. She lost.

But then she had an epiphany…that maybe she didn’t truly lose…as she had kicked Roch in the groin once more for her final strike.

But then she was pissed for an entirely different reason.

Her jaw jackin’ hurt.

The ghoul’s brows were furrowed deeply as she dismissed her spear, feeling a wee bit unsecure as her fear shield was currently gone at the moment. A dark hand came up to tenderly rub at her jaw. Damn, that did hurt. She scowled, though it was cut short, since even the motion caused discomfort. Never mind that Roch was still on the ground, her jaw hurt!

HP: 0/40  

Lucyal
Crew

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:23 am
Slowly Roch shoved himself to his feet, shaking off the kick almost like a dog. "C'mon, let's get you to the infirmary," he said, heading over to offer her a hand. "You have GOT to stop kicking guys in the nuts, though, you realize that, right? You'll have every jackin' guy in the school out for your blood if you keep it up."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:33 am
Did she bite her tongue when that thing socked her in the jaw? Maybe. Regardless, it hurt to speak, but Hel had to voice herself anyways.

Naught goin to the ‘firmery.” Hel scowled softly, rubbing her jaw again as she looked over at Roch once he was up. “Le’ em’ come Raush…I ain’ scared! I do eh again too!” A fair fist came out to whack his shoulder. “We will battul again!”  

Lucyal
Crew

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:35 am
"Oh for cryin' out loud," he muttered, rolling his eyes. "Never mind. Mot can explain just how jackin' horrible an experience it is... or can he? Bet HE hasn't been kicked in the balls over and over again," he complained as he headed out the door. "Jackin' METAL cup because of this ghoul, that's how bad it is..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:39 am
Mot don’ nee’ to be kicked in the ballz…he wasn’ bein’ stoopid like yeh!” Hel marched along after the punk boil, and couldn’t help but smirk as Roch complained out the door. Ow. She rubbed her jaw again.

Hel made a note to get an ice pack as soon as she got back to her room.  

Lucyal
Crew

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas