Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
my addiction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesandBlood

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:14 pm
Shadow Ra Warrior
Mario Kart 7; Is the drawing still going well?

Isn't that the one for the DS, er, possible 3Ds game?
Lol, you'll forgive me if I get it wrong. I still play the 64 version myself. And yes. It is. His feet are good and I'm happy with the right hand. Onto the left!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:18 pm
Shadow Ra Warrior
Amillion2one
Shadow Ra Warrior
Amillion2one
Shadow Ra Warrior
this guild; I stay for a while posting and just waiting to talk to people; god im annoying!

Same here! I even find myself wanting to reply to age old threads when I should be doing my uni assignments instead but CBF...LOL

uni assignments; CBF? please fill me in.

I have a 10 part assignment to do for my sociology unit, Youth and Society due next friday. Basically it's 9 reflective journals on critical moments in adolescence and then a case study on a media article and how it relates to those 9 critical moments but I really can't be f**ked (CBF) starting it cause I just have absolutely no motivation when the required readings are totally non-inspiring and the tutor takes a millenia to answer questions.

That sounds like torment; how do you do it all?

Pretty much just have to pace myself through it and do a little at a time till it's gone. Honestly will be glad when this unit is over with and I can get onto learning new stuff, I've done so many sociology units now that everything is starting to overlap and get repetitive but in the same instance I guess I should be grateful that I can reference sources for material that relates to the new readings without having to research too much.  

Amillion2one

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:25 pm
RosesandBlood
Shadow Ra Warrior

Lol, you'll forgive me if I get it wrong. I still play the 64 version myself. And yes. It is. His feet are good and I'm happy with the right hand. Onto the left!

Love goes out to the retro gamers. Its the 3ds version; there is a mario cart for the ds. Much luck on the left.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:27 pm
Amillion2one
Shadow Ra Warrior
Amillion2one
Shadow Ra Warrior
Amillion2one
Shadow Ra Warrior
this guild; I stay for a while posting and just waiting to talk to people; god im annoying!

Same here! I even find myself wanting to reply to age old threads when I should be doing my uni assignments instead but CBF...LOL

uni assignments; CBF? please fill me in.

I have a 10 part assignment to do for my sociology unit, Youth and Society due next friday. Basically it's 9 reflective journals on critical moments in adolescence and then a case study on a media article and how it relates to those 9 critical moments but I really can't be f**ked (CBF) starting it cause I just have absolutely no motivation when the required readings are totally non-inspiring and the tutor takes a millenia to answer questions.

That sounds like torment; how do you do it all?

Pretty much just have to pace myself through it and do a little at a time till it's gone. Honestly will be glad when this unit is over with and I can get onto learning new stuff, I've done so many sociology units now that everything is starting to overlap and get repetitive but in the same instance I guess I should be grateful that I can reference sources for material that relates to the new readings without having to research too much.

Oh wow; I would have bang my head against a wall! The sooner you get to the new stuff the better.  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

RosesandBlood

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:31 pm
Shadow Ra Warrior
RosesandBlood
Shadow Ra Warrior

Love goes out to the retro gamers. Its the 3ds version; there is a mario cart for the ds. Much luck on the left.

Well I'm sure I'm one. I love the new games but you can't beat the older ones. (Like literately, lol)
I've played the one for Ds but not the 3DS one. I've seen it though. My friends go through the phases, sooner or later I'll get in with it.
But right now I'm trying to look at school stuff... Which is sad cause I wanna play the Xbox360. A friend lent me Oblivion. I will finally play one of the Elder Scroll games!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:34 pm
RosesandBlood
Shadow Ra Warrior
RosesandBlood
Shadow Ra Warrior

Well I'm sure I'm one. I love the new games but you can't beat the older ones. (Like literately, lol)
I've played the one for Ds but not the 3DS one. I've seen it though. My friends go through the phases, sooner or later I'll get in with it.
But right now I'm trying to look at school stuff... Which is sad cause I wanna play the Xbox360. A friend lent me Oblivion. I will finally play one of the Elder Scroll games!

Ah I hate school work; always get in the way; I set time for when to do homework and when to relax; down with homework! scream  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

RosesandBlood

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:40 pm
Shadow Ra Warrior
Ah I hate school work; always get in the way; I set time for when to do homework and when to relax; down with homework! scream

True, true... But as a college student, I need to make a point to my family who disses my major that I can make something of it. An ART degree will get me somewhere in life. I'm going to buckle down this semester and prove it. 3nodding
However, in highschool homework sucked bunny balls... Big ones.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:43 pm
RosesandBlood
Shadow Ra Warrior

True, true... But as a college student, I need to make a point to my family who disses my major that I can make something of it. An ART degree will get me somewhere in life. I'm going to buckle down this semester and prove it. 3nodding

Unless it was 12th grade year; I got to do my work as well; maybe later this weekend.  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

RosesandBlood

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:54 pm
Shadow Ra Warrior
RosesandBlood
Shadow Ra Warrior

Unless it was 12th grade year; I got to do my work as well; maybe later this weekend.

*doesn't want to think on what happened her 12th grade year* Bah, I'll have a senior year in college to make up for it. Bastards.
But yeah, do your homework. It's a good idea. You may hate it as much as I do, but it's a big part of passing classes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:59 pm
RosesandBlood
Shadow Ra Warrior
RosesandBlood
Shadow Ra Warrior

*doesn't want to think on what happened her 12th grade year* Bah, I'll have a senior year in college to make up for it. Bastards.
But yeah, do your homework. It's a good idea. You may hate it as much as I do, but it's a big part of passing classes.

Sorry for bringing up 12th grade year; yeah I have a time set for my homework for later; its gonna be a long day when I do it gonk  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

RosesandBlood

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:04 pm
Shadow Ra Warrior
Sorry for bringing up 12th grade year; yeah I have a time set for my homework for later; its gonna be a long day when I do it gonk

Pssh, it's fine. I'd rather not bring it up. There was a whole lot of dumb stuff and it would bring down a good mood. Wouldn't want to kill the conversation with that anyways. I really hate drama.
Anyways, what other games do you play and stuff?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:15 pm
RosesandBlood
Shadow Ra Warrior

Pssh, it's fine. I'd rather not bring it up. There was a whole lot of dumb stuff and it would bring down a good mood. Wouldn't want to kill the conversation with that anyways. I really hate drama.

Street Fighter; awesome! Also play some of retro games as well. Wouldn't be complete without internet! Oh its been a while; did the drawing came to perfection?  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

RosesandBlood

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:37 pm
Shadow Ra Warrior
RosesandBlood
Shadow Ra Warrior

Street Fighter; awesome! Also play some of retro games as well. Wouldn't be complete without internet! Oh its been a while; did the drawing came to perfection?

Lol. Would I have friends for you then good man. Gods, several of them are Street Fighter junkies. I'm not that great at it.
It did! He looks great! But the internet here is crap so it won't let me upload it to DA gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:13 pm
RosesandBlood
Shadow Ra Warrior
RosesandBlood
Shadow Ra Warrior

Lol. Would I have friends for you then good man. Gods, several of them are Street Fighter junkies. I'm not that great at it.
It did! He looks great! But the internet here is crap so it won't let me upload it to DA gonk

Im not great at SF either; I demand your connection to speed up or else xd I'm glad he came.......out nice.  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas