Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [30]~ Music ~ d(^_^)b
Help my Band reach 50 views!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:00 am
T.K.T! Performing: Aquatic Ambience I know we're a small Band, and we don't play Modern style songs, But we've been told we've got a good sound. And if you help us reach 50 views, we'll post another song. Please help us reach our Goal!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:50 am
The trumpets. Please tell me you're not the one playing the trumpet.

Piano sounds good, so does the Tuba.

Good job guys playing in the - Classroom?  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:23 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

What's wrong with the Trumpets? Those guys sounded pretty decent for it being all improv. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:58 pm
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa

What's wrong with the Trumpets? Those guys sounded pretty decent for it being all improv. :3
....I didn't mean to be rude in any way, but to be honest it sounded like it was tone deaf.  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:39 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa

....I didn't mean to be rude in any way, but to be honest it sounded like it was tone deaf.

Eh, To be fair, they were the only ones without any sheet music. They just kinda went with what they felt, As a result it wasn't always a perfect Chord, but the end result sounded good. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:58 pm
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa

Eh, To be fair, they were the only ones without any sheet music. They just kinda went with what they felt, As a result it wasn't always a perfect Chord, but the end result sounded good. ^_^
So which one are you in TKT?
Assuming you are part of their little band. However, No sheet music nor preparation does change my perspective. Nice job.  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:11 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa

Assuming you are part of their little band. However, No sheet music nor preparation does change my perspective. Nice job.

I'm not in the Band, I guess you could call me a Fan. although I must admit this is not one of his better performances, They're way better in concert than they were here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:39 pm
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa

I'm not in the Band, I guess you could call me a Fan. although I must admit this is not one of his better performances, They're way better in concert than they were here.
So they do gigs...interesting.  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:51 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa

How so? they're just like any other band, aside from the kind of music they play. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:55 pm
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa

How so? they're just like any other band, aside from the kind of music they play. ^_^
I wasn't aware that they were fairly popular, I thought it was just a band starting out on YT hoping to get famous like JB did.  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:59 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa

I wasn't aware that they were fairly popular, I thought it was just a band starting out on YT hoping to get famous like JB did.

Not exactly a Fan of Justin Bieber.. I don't consider that to be real Music...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:09 pm
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa

I wasn't imposing that I liked JB (Hate his guts that little...piece of dung) but I meant that certain people on YT get famous cuz of that stuff  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:22 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa

I wasn't imposing that I liked JB (Hate his guts that little...piece of dung) but I meant that certain people on YT get famous cuz of that stuff

I get your point, although they do have quite a following in their area.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:09 am
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa
Rei Kuroniko
Wuppa Wuppa

I get your point, although they do have quite a following in their area.
Interesting.  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[30]~ Music ~ d(^_^)b

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers