Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
SOMEONE DUN GOOFED - I've Returned. Ignore this.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:40 pm
So. My brother downloaded some s**t on the laptop on the advise of some RETARD JACKASS BITCHFACE on WORLD OF WARCRAFT, which killed it dead. That's why I've been gone for the past three or four days or so. I'll be gone for a few more weeks most likely until Best Buy can fix it. I'll post in some of my 1x1s when I have a chance, but more than likely, it will not be much. PLEASE pm me reminders for any roleplays that I'm in that I've neglected posting in. I'll get to them as soon as I can. Until then, I'm stuck on the iPod. Sorry bout all this.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:24 am
Oh... So that's what happened. Hate those things -.-"  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:22 am
Ugh, same here. Well, for anyone that cares, I'm back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:07 am
Welcome back..?  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:12 am
Animeprincess_9400
Ugh, same here. Well, for anyone that cares, I'm back.
I CARE! *MEGA GLOMP* HOW DARE YOU DISAPPEAR?!! <--okay, that's... a little dramatic. But your being gone made me realize how few RPs I'd have going without you XP So in the course of your absence, I've been gathering all my RP ideas. I doubt I'll ever post them up though~ xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:57 am
*MEGA GLOMP'D* I'll make sure not to disappear for so long in the future if I can help it. Certain precautions are being taken to ensure that my brother doesn't ever download something so stupid again.

Same here. I really didn't have much to do aside from homework or videogames that I'm either bored of or frustrated with. That or drawing and brainpooling roleplay ideas to bring up upon my return. Which I shall do, after I've finished with the concept sketches on my tablet for the characters I'll be playing.

If you do post your ideas, I'd be more than happy to see them~  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:01 am
Animeprincess_9400
*MEGA GLOMP'D* I'll make sure not to disappear for so long in the future if I can help it. Certain precautions are being taken to ensure that my brother doesn't ever download something so stupid again.

Same here. I really didn't have much to do aside from homework or videogames that I'm either bored of or frustrated with. That or drawing and brainpooling roleplay ideas to bring up upon my return. Which I shall do, after I've finished with the concept sketches on my tablet for the characters I'll be playing.

If you do post your ideas, I'd be more than happy to see them~

YAYZ~!

Same here... Though I put more emphasis on updating my deviantArt stuffs. and cool! I just got my scanner readied! Now, if only someone would teach me the way of digitalizing~

Can't. <--scaredy cat  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff