Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Any Mana lovers here?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandacon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:32 am
I loved Secret of Mana for the SNES, and the new ones are looking pretty good for the DS and PS2. You can check them out at http://www.square-enix.co.jp/mana/

I never got a chance to play through Legend of Mana, though I heard it wasn't that good. I always hoped they would continue the series, and now we get two games, I'm excited for these.

What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:13 am
Yes, SoM was AWESOME, but this thread is in the wrong place...  

Neurotheist

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:27 am
i liked it too, but i liked secret of evermore even more. now i know most of you who played them are syaing that evermore was square americas pathetic attempt to make more money with out having to come up with any new material, which it was which is why i like it so much. i mean come on, the main character is from "Podunk, USA" fromt ere on it jsut gets funnier.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:07 am
I Loved Sword of Mana, it was the first game i got for my GBA SP. I play it all the time. heart  

Victrix Ai

Klous d-Arc

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:23 pm
Pandacon
I never got a chance to play through Legend of Mana, though I heard it wasn't that good.

eek

Someone must be lying to you. I've played through it maybe 20 or so times and loved every minute of it. It is different to the other Secret of Mana games in some ways but it really is brilliant.

Can't wait for the new one on the PS2 heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:34 pm
The only one I've played is Legend of Mana and I liked it alot. I thought it was addictive  

Jedi Sephiroth

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bare Teddy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:06 am
It was a couple years ago, 1998...ish?, that i first rented Legend of Mana from Blockbuster. I. LOVED. THAT. GAME eek ! It was the best! I fell in love with the game especially since it was the first real time game I ever played. The fact that it had so many story elements made it so addicting!

I returned it in three days... And I didn't even finish it!!

But I'm still looking for a copy to own somewhere...out there. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:51 pm
Bare Teddy
It was a couple years ago, 1998...ish?, that i first rented Legend of Mana from Blockbuster. I. LOVED. THAT. GAME eek ! It was the best! I fell in love with the game especially since it was the first real time game I ever played. The fact that it had so many story elements made it so addicting!

I returned it in three days... And I didn't even finish it!!

But I'm still looking for a copy to own somewhere...out there. 3nodding

Ebay, maybe? I mean, that would be the smart thing to do.  

Klous d-Arc

Soul-Dye

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:10 am
I loved it. Too bad I cant remember half of it xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:21 pm
LoM rocked...I loved the custom weapon and instrument making and the golems...^.^  

Ryoichi Shiro

Klous d-Arc

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:31 pm
Xeru Dreagon
LoM rocked...I loved the custom weapon and instrument making and the golems...^.^

I think I ended up spending more time doing those things then I did playing the game rofl

Making weapons is bloody addictive. Especially when you make a really good one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:38 am
I have only played Sword of Mana. I did not konw that there were others  

Aricka

UltimentoLi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:42 am
I don't love The Mana Series but the games are pretty fun.  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games