new to vegetarianism - journal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:41 pm
January 25, 2012

My best friend was silent again. At least, silent towards me. She smiled at me once today, and that was simply because everyone at lunch thought I was upset. I was upset. I don't know if she was smiling to cheer me up, but it only made me feel worse. I broke down crying soon as I got home. She hasn't been answering my texts or IM-ing. I called her, and she told me that she wasn't upset with me. But it still doesn't feel like it. I just want to talk with her again. Did I do something wrong? The last thing I want to do is upset her. I care about her, and I think I made that clear in our conversation this weekend. Tomorrow I'll try to talk to her about it, and I hope that she will respond to me.

With all that emotional stuff out of the way, I'm just going to list what I ate. Nothing was very special about what I ate or how I felt, so yeah... Why discuss it any further than it needs to be?

Breakfast: Cocoa Pebbles with Milk (Also, I checked my poptarts again, and noticed the gelatin. Gotta get them outta the way.)
Lunch: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich with Spicy Cheetos and Graham Crackers
Dinner: Stir Fry with Rice (There was chicken, but I didn't touch it.)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:32 pm
February 5, 2012

I haven't been writing in my journal because I had an Honors English paper to turn in. However, I'm back and I should have a good amount of free time available once again.

I can't list all the foods I've eaten for the past week, but I can tell you that yesterday I was a little upset. My family went to Chili's, and I ordered the fries with cheese, and I specifically requested NO bacon. I got bacon anyways, and I'm sure I accidentally ate some. Never again am I ordering that. Never again.

gas powered stick

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:33 pm
February 9, 2012

6 weeks of vegetarianism.
Yep...that's the big news.

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers