Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)
Sullen Oppressor [X] VS Banryu [O] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:17 pm
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

-pause-

....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Good match bro. biggrin OFF TO CLAIM MY CARD!!!

And this makes 3 losses, and 0 wins.... I FAIL. emotion_facepalm

It's too bad, dude. You had a couple of good moves you could have made, but for whatever reason, you either didn't know you could do it or decided not to... :0 I was really surprised when you didn't use Trade to steal my Monzaemon card; that was my major source of damage on you and without it, it would have taken me much, much longer to KO you, if I was successful in doing so at all. And then just now, you could have stalled for more time with Aero Wing, but you skipped that move for some reason... o__@

It's too bad that you didn't put up more of a fight, but I'm not in the habit of letting mistakes go unpunished, unless it's really not your fault or something... Well hopefully you learned a thing or two and have a good idea of what to expect and how to react next time....? ;D Defeat is a learning experience.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:20 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

-pause-

It's too bad, dude. You had a couple of good moves you could have made, but for whatever reason, you either didn't know you could do it or decided not to... :0 I was really surprised when you didn't use Trade to steal my Monzaemon card; that was my major source of damage on you and without it, it would have taken me much, much longer to KO you, if I was successful in doing so at all. And then just now, you could have stalled for more time with Aero Wing, but you skipped that move for some reason... o__@

It's too bad that you didn't put up more of a fight, but I'm not in the habit of letting mistakes go unpunished, unless it's really not your fault or something... Well hopefully you learned a thing or two and have a good idea of what to expect and how to react next time....? ;D Defeat is a learning experience.

D; Nope. Didn't even notice that. I was trying to get enough MP to use the card I stole from you, but... Didn't really work that well. crying But yeah, good game. We still doing that two out of three Champion-Ultimate-Mega thing?  

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:22 pm
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

-pause-

D; Nope. Didn't even notice that. I was trying to get enough MP to use the card I stole from you, but... Didn't really work that well. crying But yeah, good game. We still doing that two out of three Champion-Ultimate-Mega thing?

Sure, if you like. I'll probably pass on using De-Digivolve this time, heheh. You wanna set up the thread? I'm a little busy today. (You can just copy my OP and use that, haha xD)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:09 am
Blademaster Banryu
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

-pause-

Sure, if you like. I'll probably pass on using De-Digivolve this time, heheh. You wanna set up the thread? I'm a little busy today. (You can just copy my OP and use that, haha xD)

Set it up. And go ahead and use whatever cards you want bro. ^.^

ROFLCOPTER  

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games