Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Phantom Assassin** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:36 pm
Frost's ear flicked, and she stopped her swinging and humming. There was a long pause before she moved, her head turning slowly to look at Fenrir. Her eyes were glazed over and lifeless. No light shone on them. When she spoke, her voice was flat, and empty of all emotion. "I feel sometimes...Like the decisions I made are horrible...Like they only hurt others...I feel...like I'm not good enough for S.M....Or my kingdom...I feel like I should vanish..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:59 pm
"Why do you think that? You seem like a very peaceful person, someone who could only help people, not hinder them." says Fenrir, taking a step closer.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:49 pm
Frost blinked slowly. "No matter what I do...I feel like it isn't enough...."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:19 pm
"Well, I can tell you one thing. The love you share with King Macafee is more than real. The way you reacted when we first... met... is a reaction only someone who truly cares for another has. You cared more for his life, than he did of his own. That type of caring can only be forged through true love, a love that you two share strongly. I have never seen someone so deeply in love in my entire life." says Fenrir, approaching the swing. He leans on his haunches next to Frost. "Even if the decisions you've made in life aren't the best, aren't the most heavenly, just know that it doesn't matter when you have someone that cares about you more than the world and everything on it. Treasure that love more than anything, squeeze everything you can out of it. Then, nothing else matters."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:42 pm
Light slowly returned to Frost's eyes and she smiled. "Fenrir...Thank you..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:39 pm
Seeing Frost light up as she did brought a smile of his own to Fenrir's face. He stood and helped her off the swing. "I suggest you return to bed. King Macafee might get worried."

((For the record: Stealthing onto Computer = Win...))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Blue X-Tornado

Lonely Flatterer

7,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:17 pm
Darkflame stirred a bit, but he didn't wake up. Of course this was normal for him sometimes. He hadn't really explained why, but then again, no one ever asked, and why would they? The only thing irregular about his observed state would be his heartbeat. Because it didn't. Not in this condition.

((If i can actually pull this off, I'll be surprised. I did it awkwardly.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:34 am
((So what you're saying, is that his heart stops as he sleeps? Interesting.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Blue X-Tornado

Lonely Flatterer

7,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:03 pm
((Don't worry. There's a reason behind it. I just haven't gotten to it yet. I don't want to prematurely give it away.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:57 pm
((Fair Enough.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:59 pm
Fenrir, after walking with Frost to her and Swift's chamber, melts back into the wall to let the embrace of sleep take him once more. Unbeknownst to him, his tracking device could not track him into the shadow realm, causing an alarm to sound in the security console that Dex had next to his bed, signifying that Fenrir had vanished, violating the terms of his freedom.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:02 pm
((I'm guessing this rp's either dead or finished?))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:43 am
((I was hoping to squeeze some more out of it, because there were a few other things percolating in my mind, but they're not that important. So sure, I guess it's over.))

El Fin!  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces