Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Me and my boyfriend! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do we make an adorable couple?
Yes! <3
100%
 100%  [ 39 ]
Total Votes : 39

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:06 pm

DJ Arctic Wolf
Acidburn95
Onato
Shadow Ra Warrior
DJ Arctic Wolf

emotion_facepalm they're both guys.

And...... stare

Do I hear a good ol' fashion beat down coming?

Oooh!!!! Can I sell tickets!!??
Winner gets to beat the s**t out of my dad! ......he doesn't want me and koneko together because she's ******** douche bag......

don't misunderstand guys. I didn't know koneko was trans. That's why I facepalmed. I'm all for free love here

I've noticed; somehow its about beating someone's dad up for being a b***h; I'm still waiting to sharpen my swords stare
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:45 pm

Shadow Ra Warrior
DJ Arctic Wolf
Acidburn95
Onato
Shadow Ra Warrior
DJ Arctic Wolf

emotion_facepalm they're both guys.

And...... stare

Winner gets to beat the s**t out of my dad! ......he doesn't want me and koneko together because she's ******** douche bag......

don't misunderstand guys. I didn't know koneko was trans. That's why I facepalmed. I'm all for free love here

I've noticed; somehow its about beating someone's dad up for being a b***h; I'm still waiting to sharpen my swords stare

*cough* no balls *cough* uh who said that?? 3nodding heart

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:41 pm

Awwr! You guys are so...so. There isn't a word for it so I'm just going to stick with 'down-right adorable' along with everyone else. Sorry sweatdrop I wish you the best of luck. Can I have a round with this 'Dad' person? I'm a very scary person. For a fifteen year old girl anyway.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Uisce a
Awwr! You guys are so...so. There isn't a word for it so I'm just going to stick with 'down-right adorable' along with everyone else. Sorry sweatdrop I wish you the best of luck. Can I have a round with this 'Dad' person? I'm a very scary person. For a fifteen year old girl anyway.

Girls scare me more than guys. If you take him, I've got your back. I can be scary too.... especially when someone gives me a patch and a newspaper... maybe some whisky... no I wont drink it. I know other uses for it.... *such a pyro*

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100

IrisLove094

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:07 am

ok i could totally kick ur dads a** easy u guys r the cutest couple i have seen a long time and u guys would be so cute doing that dance i wish u both the best of luck biggrin DDDDDDDDDDD
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:12 am

SilentVex
Uisce a

Girls scare me more than guys. If you take him, I've got your back. I can be scary too.... especially when someone gives me a patch and a newspaper... maybe some whisky... no I wont drink it. I know other uses for it.... *such a pyro*

I can take him. I took a different style of martial arts every year which gives me an advantage. I have tons of newspaper you can use and a lighter.

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:25 am

Onato
Shadow Ra Warrior
DJ Arctic Wolf
Acidburn95
Onato

Don't worry, you'll be next. stare
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:37 am

Shadow Ra Warrior
Onato
Shadow Ra Warrior
DJ Arctic Wolf
Acidburn95
Onato

Don't worry, you'll be next. stare

Watch out guys, we're dealing with a badass over here!

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:21 am

Uisce a
SilentVex
Uisce a

I can take him. I took a different style of martial arts every year which gives me an advantage. I have tons of newspaper you can use and a lighter.

First degree black belt here... plus I know at least fifteen different ways to fight with fire. I'm a messed up kid, which gives ME and advantage.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:01 pm

SilentVex
Uisce a
SilentVex
Uisce a

First degree black belt here... plus I know at least fifteen different ways to fight with fire. I'm a messed up kid, which gives ME and advantage.

I'll give you my swords; now you're really ******** up! twisted

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:14 pm

Shadow Ra Warrior
SilentVex
Uisce a
SilentVex
Uisce a

I can has katana? Yesh! I can has katana!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:44 pm

Based off the last two pics, you two are adorable! (and a hot couple)
The first pic i was ro distracted by the collars XD

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:41 pm

SilentVex
Shadow Ra Warrior
SilentVex
Uisce a
SilentVex
Uisce a

I can has katana? Yesh! I can has katana!

Now go forth and kill; ahahahhahaha! cat_twisted
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces