Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:45 am
Alright I know that Molly had said she was going to do one then cancelled that Idea but I have been for the most part reading the series on and off....I can't seem to remember where I leave off and have to start over again at chapter 1 usually so I don't get super far. That and I have about 20 other manga's I am currently reading as well so.... Anyways back on topic I want to do a Fruits basket RP since I was in several that I really enjoyed playing as. The only problem is I don't know what would be better to do as.

Idea 1: The Shoma's(probably not spelled right.) that we have come to know are existent in this one but zodiac animal's extend more then just the 13 that we have come to know. Basically it would be a different take on the Manga starting off just after Tohru has come to live in Shigure's house and starts with her ending up meeting alot more of the Shoma house like idk the wolf, or other things. With this one it lets people play the 13 zodiac's like Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure etc if they want to but allows for more then just the set amount of zodiac's to a certain point anyways don't want everyone being a zodiac animal.

Idea 2: It doesn't include the 13 we have come to know at all instead taking place several years down the line in a new generation of shoma's (More the likely Tohru broke the curse in the main manga I am willing to bet but don't know full well if she did or not. Benefit of the doubt tho I would expect she did but in this one it didn't happen so zodiac's are still exiting.) This one would have you know stuff like decedents if wanted and things like that so that there really isn't a story line persay to it outside of trying still to remove the curse that is effecting them.

Idea 3: IDK really I want a FB RP damn it! This one would be the same time line as the original but tohru and the other shoma's don't exist instead a different batch of characters are present tho like the first idea it has more then just the 13 animals that can be turned into tho the ones outside of the first 12 are still mostly treated like Kyo was at the beginning just not with the freaky change o.0. This one would go along with the manga as best it can until it breaks off and goes it's own direction anyways just different personalities would take most of the spots along with extra guys.

I don't like poles so I am just gonna leave it open if anyone cares. Most don't even notice my posts anyways so I don't expect many to respond emo but those of you who do I will appreciate and it will help me go to making a FB rp this RPC really needs o.0. DRAGON FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also the relationship thing for all 3 ideas is W/e the people in it want hell if they want it the "Torhu to fall in love with one of the female zodiac's idc really. *Points at luci. Yes that one was for you to give you an opening if you want to join. Yaoi, Yuri, and Straight are all accepted an them o.0. Again I just want an FB one.
(Edited last 3 sentences in.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:36 am
Hmmm...I like Idea 1 and 2, but a little problem with 1 is that there might be too many characters. From past FB RPs I've been in, half of the zodiac characters were inactive.
I feel your pain dude, but from past experience, idk if it'll work well. I think the series itself is just too demanding on characters.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:31 am
Sadly I know this all to well ~_~ I was hoping that if I did do one Ayame or Gage or what ever the hell he goes by now would play the snake as he did in one of the RP's we had in Why Not at one point. Hmm it was him as the snake, my character I believe was the tiger, think molly was in it as well but I don't remember.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:48 pm
Anyone actually think this is a worth a damn idea?  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:50 pm
I like the idea, Dragon smile
Maybe the third one is the best idea.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:24 am
I would love to do a Fruits Basket RP! I'm not really sure which one would work best though.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items