A long overdue picture update of Bandit *Now with video!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elly_the_lost_penguin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:14 pm
Awww he's adorable!!!

Riley used to have the same problem with eating too fast so what I did with him was throw the food and have him chase it rofl He loved it!! It took about half an hour for me to feed him though and he doesn't eat that much cause he's so little. I like the puzzle ball thing. I've never actually seen one used before and he looks like he's having fun with it!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:57 am
Elly_the_lost_penguin
Awww he's adorable!!!

Riley used to have the same problem with eating too fast so what I did with him was throw the food and have him chase it rofl He loved it!! It took about half an hour for me to feed him though and he doesn't eat that much cause he's so little. I like the puzzle ball thing. I've never actually seen one used before and he looks like he's having fun with it!

Thanks! My dad doesn't like how noisy feeding him with the puzzle ball is, plus he doesn't seem to care for me locking the other two dogs up in bedrooms for him to eat, so when he's home, I'm not allowed to use the puzzle ball... sad So, during the feedings that occur when he's home, I either scatter the food around on the floor in my room (where he generally gets fed), or hand it to him...  

CrissAngelLover12345

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces