Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
My day is ruined

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:50 am
I was getting read to go out iwth my sister her bf and a friend to go Skating again today and bam
a text from work asking would i work 10 - 2 .______.
plans for this morning are canceled D: glad to get more hours but the 1 day i have plans this week )x  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:21 am
A text? I would've deleted it and continued with my plans anyways. If work wants me to come in, they need to call. I won't respond to a "Can you work today?" Text. That to me seems unprofessional unless they were super busy and texting was faster.  

Purple Thriller

Partying Regular

6,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:19 pm
Purple Thriller
A text? I would've deleted it and continued with my plans anyways. If work wants me to come in, they need to call. I won't respond to a "Can you work today?" Text. That to me seems unprofessional unless they were super busy and texting was faster.

Its funny were not allowed to text to call out but it fine for managers to text us to come in. But to be honest its fine with me i dont keep my phone on me at all times so having all the info i need in a text makes it easy xD

and she wasnt busy it was 2 hours before the store opened she texted me  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:26 pm
I wouldn't mind a text if you were best buds with the manager/owner. Like one place I worked, whenever I got off the clock, me and the owner would just hangout in the back and watch youtube videos haha. However I can name a few jobs where I'd be pissed if I got a text.  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:28 pm
digi162
I wouldn't mind a text if you were best buds with the manager/owner. Like one place I worked, whenever I got off the clock, me and the owner would just hangout in the back and watch youtube videos haha. However I can name a few jobs where I'd be pissed if I got a text.

Not really to frustrated with it XD its more they yell at people who text out but they go to tell people to come in. meh what kind of irked me was i had plans and the 2 working knew i did D: and they knew i wouldnt turn down hours -_-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:06 pm
Yeah, it sucks. What sucks a bit more is when you make plans, job calls you in work you, you cancel, you get there and they don't need you anymore and let you go.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:15 pm
Different...Very.
Yeah, it sucks. What sucks a bit more is when you make plans, job calls you in work you, you cancel, you get there and they don't need you anymore and let you go.

that would suck D:
I stayed longer then they asked me too actually XD they wanted me to stay longer but my ride was already there D:

Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games