Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] Nice to meet you OvO (Yin & Muka) [fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:05 pm
"Yes yes.. communications box!" Muka hissed out another giggle and finally released Yin from the hug. He patted his shoulders and squeezed them. he was a very touchy-feely sort of monster.

Suddenly the enthusiasm for the fight was gone. The mantis' clothing was all shredded and he looked a bit tired, much more tired than the strix. he couldn't attack him on good conscience.

"Well it's settled then! Shall we say our fight is finished?" His head tilted very far to the side.

HP: 17 / 30
Dmg: -not attacking-
FEAR Use: 0 / 1

ramenli

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 pm
Yin thought about it for a minute after he was released before finally lowering his guard. "That was a powerful finishing move that you used on me," he admitted. "Pinning my arms down was a good trick."

Had Yin just received a hug in public? Yes. Had he been tempted to return it? Yes. Was he ever going to admit that it was not a super-special-awesome judo move? Not a chance.

He was not the type to back out of a fight, but this had been a friendly spar, and truth be told he had not quite recovered from his fight the day before. A quick glance down confirmed it, the hug must have burst open his scabs on his chest and his bandages were once again stained red.

He gave Ulmuka the same slight bow as he had before the match. "It was a pleasure sparing with you Ulmuka. I look forward to having the pleasure again one day."

iloveyouDIE

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:45 am
"Finishing move?" The owl puzzled and tilted his head but just confirmed Yin's theory with a bobbling head and a laugh. "Oh yes of course. it's my secret weapon!" he giggled hysterically.

"I also had fun! I have some fighting games on my systems.." He patted Yin on the back. "You would probably like them. And I am very sorry about your clothes. I will be sure to get you something nice as an apology." Yin had just met Muka, and such had no awareness of the fact that he liked to spend a lot on his friends with expensive gifts of clothes.

"I am starving now!" The strix patted his stomach and clacked his teeth greedily. "I think I will go for a snack." He had a feeling Yin would continue to train here. He could tell the other boil was very much into battling.

"See you around!!"

ramenli

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:21 am
A powerful secret weapon indeed, he would have to remember that technique.

Fighting games sounded rather fun, so perhaps it would be worth it to try things out. But what the strix said next caught him off guard. "Oh there is no need to..." he all but sputtered, but the boil was already talking about going to get food and was leaving him there to train on his own.

Yin stared after him and shook his head slowly as he went to go walk for a bit to cool down. Surely Ulmuka would forget, he did not need to worry about the boil squandering his money on him.

iloveyouDIE
Sorry for quoting you in my thread earlier XD I didn't even think about it you know...quoting you.

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas