Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
A Grim in the Sky Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:04 am
((I'm thinking of advancing this by a year, so all of Grim's planes are built, even the secret ones. Because this would take too long to do with every plane I have planned.))

Grim connects the hoses to the Fuel, and began installing the thrusters.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:47 pm
((TIME WARP!))

Dex sighed in relief. "We're done. We're finally done."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:27 pm
"Yes my friend. After so long, we are finally done. So long spent on these ships, and they are all finally battle ready. I believe this calls for a toast." says Grim, pulling out an extremely old bottle of wine, one that he had been saving for this very occasion in his life. He placed two glasses on the table, and filled each to the brim. "Care for one?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:46 pm
"Erm..." Dex was thrown back. He had never had alcohol before, but he didn't want to be rude to his partner, the one he had worked so long with. At least... it wasn't beer. Right? "Um... sure, Grim." he said, picking up a glass hesitantly.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:56 pm
"Wait a second, you have never had alcohol in your life, have you? I can tell by that look, the hesitation. Hey, if you don't want any, it's fine. That's why I offered, not demanded. We can toast with anything. Take your pick. I won't be offended." says Grim, placing his hand on Dex's shoulder as a reassuring gesture.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:05 pm
Dex gave a relieved sigh and reached into a mini-fridge under a desk and grabbed a water bottle. "I'll just take some regular water..." He said, unscrewing the cap.

((Dang it. I was gonna have him drink it, pull a Dr. Emmet Brown and pass out immediately. Back to the future for the win!))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:17 pm
((Well, you could edit your post and have him man up and try it for the first time. Because I think that would be a pretty funny twist. Especially trying to explain to Swift that Grim had just given his brother his first taste of alcohol, and that it was the strongest kind of wine available.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:54 pm
((Nah, just move on.))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:20 pm
((Dang! Fine... I'll move on...))

"Sounds like a good idea. Starting with this stuff wouldn't have been a bright idea. And I respect your intelligent decision to refrain from drinking. But as for me, I'm not so intelligent. So, to all the work we put into this project, and to all the time we've spent together, good or bad, and to all the day ahead of us. May the sky shine brightly on our futures!" says Grim, tipping his head back and downing the whole glass in one swallow. "Damn! That's some strong stuff right there. Not something you casually drink, or have seconds of. By the way, I've got a surprise for you. Something me and B.E.N. have been working on for you."

B.E.N. wheels out this massive plane, larger than the Grimlyn Mk.II, and more impressive looking. It held a shield generator, and enough munitions to level a battlefield. "Dex, I present to you, your very own plane! Custom built for you, just how I think you would like it. I'll teach you to fly it, and you don't ever have to use it for fighting, I just added those weapons just in case. What will you name it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:09 pm
Dex looked over the air machine, looking at every last tiny detail. Not noticing any notable faults, he stood straight and said simply. "The next Tornado." He said. He turned around and added, "After both of our heroes."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:04 am
"A befitting name. In honor of the great Miles 'Tails' P'rower."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:05 pm
"Grim. I'd say we've done a fine job here." Dex said in finality.

((The End?))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:46 pm
((Hmm... Sure. I can save the giant air battle for another RP. This was fun, and ironically finished before some that have been here before I even joined...))

((THE END))  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces