Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Bug Swatting (Roch & Yin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:46 am
Roch stared at him. Then he shook his head. "That's why I won't feel guilty for doin' this," he said coldly. "Get out. I'm done here. You can limp your a** to the healing ward. I'm not kind enough to dissipate you so you heal up when you reform," he said cruelly.

HP: 36/40
Damage: 0
Fear used:  
ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:50 am
Yin shook his head. "It is not a matter of dissipation. My kind does not walk out on a fight. Not when things need to be settled." He had nothing to settle, but this reaper boil who apparently knew nothing about what sort of creature he was "bros" with certainly seemed to have some sort of grudge.

He forced himself to take a step forward, lashing out with a punch. Enough of a blow to force Roch to understand that he was still there. And he was still fighting.

HP: 2
Damage: 2  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:52 am
He was going to force him to kill him, Roch thought. Well, this would definitely start some s**t with Danny, wouldn't it? Bad enough that he had beat the kid to an inch of life, but this jacker was idiotic enough to force him to go on...

"Jack." He brought his guitar up, then lowered it again. "No, this is finished. You aren't WORTH it. Not when it's Danny I'd be pissing off," he said calmly, letting it dissipate. "But I'll tell you this again. Just because you're her friend gives you no jackin' right to butt into her business with the ones she's gone into wars with."

Then he turned and walked away.

HP: 34/40
Damage: 0
Fear used:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:02 am
Yin stared after him. How ironic it was that this boil would tell him that he was not worth it, the same as he himself had told Rikki.

He moved over to the wall carefully, feeling badly when he noticed the spots of blood he left on the mat, but he could clean it later. He all but slid down the wall, waiting for his nose to stop bleeding. He should go to the Nurse's office, but after 4 dissipations she would likely not be pleased if he entered the doors.

Roch could protect the boil all he wanted, but he would do it again. Rikki deserved that slap and more. Maybe he was getting involved in Miss Danny's business, and maybe he should not do so. Maybe it was a sign that getting involved with a ghoul, any ghoul, in any manner was not worth it. That Miss Danny did not need such a worthless boil trying to help her out when he could not even protect himself.

But Rikki had deserved it.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out