Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
I hate

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:29 pm
when you put an outfit together that you think it cute then take a pic and find out s**t its not really cute .__. or im not cute or the person taking for me sucks >3> or all of the above rofl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:24 pm
I hate when people say they did something, and don't have pics to share. Then when you do stuff, they demand pictures from you. I have no idea how that works.  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:56 pm
digi162
I hate when people say they did something, and don't have pics to share. Then when you do stuff, they demand pictures from you. I have no idea how that works.

)8< I always show you pics when you ask.
I didnt want to post it cause it looks horrible. I have a huge a** head man D:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/SHIPPOSFOXFIRE/SAM_4350.jpg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:57 pm
The colours really aren't that good together. You have nice pale skin, how about something rich like teal blue or magenta?  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:22 pm
icywind1980
The colours really aren't that good together. You have nice pale skin, how about something rich like teal blue or magenta?

I love Teal XD i also love Red but red doesnt always look good on me ._.
xD I use to just do jeans and tshirt but the last 2 years ive gotten more daring xD skirts and dresses bright colors >3> yay being semi confident. XD I dont always look good but meh i like the outfit ima wear it D:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:49 pm
I think that the green looked lovely on you. sweatdrop Maybe if the top were shorter, the outfit would look much better? surprised  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:53 pm
Angry Kitsune
I think that the green looked lovely on you. sweatdrop Maybe if the top were shorter, the outfit would look much better? surprised

xDD I was gonna leave it unbotton but i went out side and was like dman gurl its cold out side TAT so buttoned it up xDD it was nice today didnt want to wear a jacket.
Yay for it being 49F today xD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:55 pm
Camera 0bscura
Angry Kitsune

xDD I was gonna leave it unbotton but i went out side and was like dman gurl its cold out side TAT so buttoned it up xDD it was nice today didnt want to wear a jacket.

I know. You can't be daring in the cold. xd But I'm saying that the top could be just a bit shorter. In the picture, it's curving your hips and hiding the style of the skirt. surprised You should wear tops that lie just below the belt-line. That always helps me with my shortness. xp  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:03 pm
Angry Kitsune
Camera 0bscura
Angry Kitsune

I know. You can't be daring in the cold. xd But I'm saying that the top could be just a bit shorter. In the picture, it's curving your hips and hiding the style of the skirt. surprised You should wear tops that lie just below the belt-line. That always helps me with my shortness. xp

xD o well its not a skirt its a dress and the shirt is a cardigan ._. its all i had that matched. xDDD but yeah probably would of been better with a shorter one D:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:10 pm
Camera 0bscura
Angry Kitsune
Camera 0bscura
Angry Kitsune

xD o well its not a skirt its a dress and the shirt is a cardigan ._. its all i had that matched. xDDD but yeah probably would of been better with a shorter one D:

Oh, I see. surprised I thought it was a skirt. ^^ Either way, it would look very cute on you once you get the cardigan shorter. o3o  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:19 pm
I dislike the prevalent use of the word "hate" in today's communication.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:25 am
Camera 0bscura
icywind1980

I love Teal XD i also love Red but red doesnt always look good on me ._.
xD I use to just do jeans and tshirt but the last 2 years ive gotten more daring xD skirts and dresses bright colors >3> yay being semi confident. XD I dont always look good but meh i like the outfit ima wear it D:

I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, myself. I only use skirts if I have to dress up for a job interview or something.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games