Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Guild Wars

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:56 pm
So do any of you guys play guild wars, or any other MMO's?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:32 pm
I'm been meaning to try mmo's. The star trek mmo just went f2p. dc universe online is free now. A few others are free. I don't know if my internet is up to it though.  

apathetic ethic

Purple Thriller

Partying Regular

6,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:16 pm
I wanna get back into WoW.

My cousin is trying to talk me into playing SWOTR Online with him.

I don't know though.

I played RO for a while. Was a GM for about 6 months.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:15 am
I almost downloaded LoTR online but the download itself would have taken an entire day. Screw that!!  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:17 am
apathetic ethic
I'm been meaning to try mmo's. The star trek mmo just went f2p. dc universe online is free now. A few others are free. I don't know if my internet is up to it though.

I've never tried either of them, but I heard DC Universe is supposed to be a lot of fun.

Purple Thriller
I wanna get back into WoW.

My cousin is trying to talk me into playing SWOTR Online with him.

I don't know though.

I played RO for a while. Was a GM for about 6 months.

I tried WoW for a little while on a free trial. I got tired of all the little kiddies playing so I never went back. Haven't tried the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:03 pm
icywind1980
apathetic ethic

I've never tried either of them, but I heard DC Universe is supposed to be a lot of fun.

Well, dc universe looks nice. I haven't played it myself, but my brother in law enjoys it.  

apathetic ethic

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:32 am
apathetic ethic
icywind1980
apathetic ethic

Well, dc universe looks nice. I haven't played it myself, but my brother in law enjoys it.

I just checked it out and I think it kinda sucks because you have to be one of the main characters. Running around with 100 other batman's kind of losses the appeal to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:34 am
icywind1980
apathetic ethic
icywind1980
apathetic ethic

I just checked it out and I think it kinda sucks because you have to be one of the main characters. Running around with 100 other batman's kind of losses the appeal to me.

Huh? I think the character types are set, but you can customize them. I've watched a bit of gameplay and never saw any character that I recognized.  

apathetic ethic

Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games