`;`Of course, this is a one on one RP search`;`

`;`And I am a girl looking for a male character`;`

`;` A semi lit to adv. lit. male character`;`

`;` Who doesn't mind posting at least three meaty paragraphs every time he posts`;`

`;` And doesn't mind romance, just not all fluffy, horrible, un-literate writing`;`

`;` Who doesn't mind posting at least three times a week `;`

`;` And that my schedule is open every night except Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday`;`

`;` Or making a profile`;`

==Are you such a person???==

++Then read on++

I am in an Audrey Hepburn mood, and though I'm sure plenty of guys don't know who she is, and maybe females, but she's an old actress that I absolutely love!!! I have chosen four of her movies that I would love to try out, and characters that I think a guy can be pleased with. Wanna hear???

`;`Roman Holiday`;`
.::This is a story of a princess in modern day that decides for just one day, she doesn't want to say 'Thank you', and 'No thank you', 'charmed' and have her hand kissed by every royal man. So she decides to make a big escape. While on her journey, a young reporter ends up taking her in, and comes to find out that she's the princess. Wanting to get an 'inside look', a side of the princess that no other reporter could get, he lies to her and treats her to all of the things she's never gotten to do. Setting- Rome::.

`;`Sabrina`;`
.::She's a chauffeur's daughter, in love with a wealthy young man who never notices her. Her father sends her away to a cooking school in Paris to get over him. Two years later, she returns home and is now more mature and ready to earn the love of the man she has idolized as a child. What she doesn't expect is to fall for his brother, a stiff business man who's first thought was to send her back to paris before she could ruin his brother's wedding. Setting- Long Island::.

`;`Funny Face`;`
.::A photographer, needing a new face for Vogue becomes entranced by a shopgirls face. Although many people tell her her face is funny, he finds something that she doesn't. The girl doesn't believe in modelling but he convinces her to come with him to Paris, and try it. Setting-Paris::.

`;`Breakfast at Tiffanys`;`
.::Two people with unusual lifestyles entwine as they begin to tangle into each other's lives. She's a call girl, he's a struggling writer with a 'sponsor', a woman who pays him to be her boyfriend. They both have troubled lives, yet find comfort in each other, through the mistakes they've made, and the ones they continue to make. Setting-New York::.

Here's the profile skeleton. Please title the PM with the name of the RP you wish to join. Any questions, feel free to ask.

[IMGleft][/IMGleft]
[color=youchoose][size=14][b][i][align=right][u][align=right]i was named__x[/b][/i][/u][/color][/align]
[color=black][size=10][align=right]`;`First Middle Last`;`[/color][/size][/align]

[color=youchoose][size=14][b][i][u][align=right]but they call me__x[/b][/i][/u][/color][/align]
[color=black][size=10][align=right]`;`Nicknames separated by &`;`[/color][/size][/align]

[color=youchoose][size=14][b][i][u][align=right]i party on the__x[/b][/i][/u][/color][/align]
[color=black][size=10][align=right]`;`Month and Day`;`[/color][/size][/align]

[color=youchoose][size=14][b][i][u][align=right]which means i'm__x[/b][/i][/u][/color][/align]
[color=black][size=10][align=right]`;`Age, spelled out, between eighteen and twenty five`;`[/color][/size][/align]

[color=youchoose][size=14][b][i][u][align=right]i've been told i'm__x[/b][/i][/u][/color][/align]
[color=black][size=10][align=right]`;`Five words that describe you separated by &`;`[/color][/size][/align]

[color=youchoose][size=14][b][i][u][align=right]but my life seems like__x[/b][/i][/u][/color][/align]
[color=black][size=10][align=right]`;`Bio at least three paragraphs but save some for the story `;`[/color][/size][/align]

[color=youchoose][size=14][b][i][u][align=right]i dance to__x[/b][/i][/u][/color][/align]
[color=black][size=10][align=right]`;`Song that sums you up`;`[/color][/size][/align]

[color=youchoose][size=14][b][i][u][align=right]my puppet-master__x[/b][/i][/u][color][/align]
[align=right] [color=black][size=10]`;`Username`;`[/color][/size][/align]