Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:17 am
User Image

Creator: CaptainXXMorgan
Genre: Haunted Manor, Comedy, Romance, Action
Opening Theme: Little Peice of Heaven(Explict)
Ending Theme: Terror Time Again

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:26 am
๏น RULES ๏นž
xxxxxxxxxxxxxrules are susceptible to changes at any given time

xxxโ–  GENERAL RULES

Anything following under Gaia's Term of Service, Rules and Guildlines as well as the Why Not Guild Rules are to be followed. Strictly speaking, the PG-13 rule. Keep it clean, keep it safe. I have no need for foul mouth people dropping F-bombs all over my role-play. Nor do I have the need to read about people cybering. Time skip that s**t and move on, please and thank you! Also, following general role-playing rules, I ask that there be no G-modding, auto-hitting/killing/dodging/controlling, or general unfair play; you are only in control of your character(s), and have no right to control other peoples' unless they consent.

xxxโ–  LITERACY
I'm no snob at literacy. Well, I don't try to be one anyway. And I don't expect every one here to be typing perfect English. Not looking for perfection but spell check is such a useful tool. Make use of it for those of you who have it. Minimum post should consist of one paragraph (3-5 sentences). One-liners are okay once in a while but try not to make a habit of it.

xxxโ–  POSTING STYLE

For posting style, do whatever. Include pictures, song lyrics, and or quotes for all I care. For those who do not want to, you do not have to. I only ask that you do not use overly bright colors, page stretching pictures, and fonts no smaller than 9. Resize and Crop tools are your friends. Make use of them. Here's a link to symbols and other colors if you don't have a copy & paste area you already use.

xxxโ–  DEDICATION

No excuse. I'm a huge procrastinator, so huge it became such a bad habit. Though I ask people to be active, there is no need for rushed posting. Take your time, wait for other's to post and have fun. Not asking for you to post everyday. Three times a week is fine. Fawk, once a week is fine. Just make sure to come back. Leaving for a while? Tell me. Quitting? Tell me also so the profiles aren't cluttered! Title your private messages with 'Spirit'

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:47 am
User Image xxxxxโ„๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช

Long ago in the 1800's lived a family in a manor. They had only one child, a girl, who was heir to everything her father owned after he passed away from disease. This was a rare case in society for an unwedded female to own something so grand. She fell inlove with a man who wanted to woo and wed her, but if she were to wed then all of her ownership would move straight to him. She fought with the laws to find some way to leave her house and money out of it when it came to marraige. There wasn't a way, and thus she wouldn't marry. It seems selfish enough, but the man was selfish as well since he wanted her for not only her, but all the riches she owned. Such a dangerous game love is.

User ImageWith his pursuits and his failures, he became frusterated and almost at grief with her denials. He murdered her. He wouldn't have her, but he could have what she owned eventually. He would hide such a sin he has committed. It was only a few days after the murder that she rose back from the grave. How? Paranormal can never truly be explained. She rose with revenge, returning the favor of taking his life and taking all her riches back. She would never leave, and neither would he. Marraige was soon in the afterlife. Time passes and every night in the house the spirits rise again to try to 'live' the life that they always want. With many mortals wandering into the house (For selling purposes to children just playing games) they are forever bound to the house with the true dead owner and her loyal, new found dead husband. In this world , death isn't the end

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:05 am
๐’ฎ๐“€ั”๐“ั”๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ && ๏ผฑ&๏ผก

[imgleft] (Anime Pic URL) [/imgleft] [size=14][b]F[/b]irst [b]L[/b]ast[/size]__________________[b]X[/b]

[size=10][b]Age[/b]:
[b]Race[/b]: (Human or Spirit normally, PM me about other races.)
[b]Gender[/b]:

[align=center][b]History[/b][/align]
(This is a pretty free field roleplay, if your a human or other you can explain how you came or will come upon the manor. If your a spirit you can explain how you were killed and still residing in the manor of some sort. This allows you to create your story.)

[align=center][b]Other[/b]
(Whatever you feel you need to put. I didn't put personality because that can vary with characters and such, so I didn't want people to feel concrete.)

[b][Gaianame][/b]
(Here)[/size] [/align]

๏ผฑ&๏ผก

xxxQ: How can I get more questions up here?
A: Simple, PM me a question that you wish to know and it will go here.

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:51 pm
Profiles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:09 am
Announcements

โ– Accepting Profiles

xxx I'll eventually get around to making mine, but we're now accepting. Not open ,yet, so please don't post anything on this forum.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces