I worked 9-4 today. It was a major pain in the a**, all day. It was so freaking busy and I was put in Drive-Thru today. For the majority of the day.

Then I was told to switch with someone and go do front drive-thru. After not knowing how to make a few of the McCafe drinks, they decided to put me back in the back drive-thru. Then awhile afterwards, they finally put me on grill. Which made me super happy until I got over there. The girl who was working it before I did had made a mess of things and I had to re-organize things to my liking.

I was trying to get my 4'o'clocks done and didn't get half of them at all and it sucked. I took out the trash only to learn that the Lobby Host that day didn't do her fair share of work and put the trash into the Trash Compactor so I had to put 6 of our own trashes into there and spend another 10 minutes putting 8 more trashes into it.

._. I don't like having to be responsible for other people while at work and I brought it up with my General Manager and she was kinda irritated by the fact that this happened too.

So SLuT's, how was your day?

Edit: I also didn't get a break at all today, but my manager bought me a meal cause of it :3