Reply Advice Forum
The Fight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightingale DeLuna

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:47 am
So somehow my hubby and I were in a fight very early this morning (mind case of insomnia). It's quarter to 6 am and I'm playing video games. All of a sudden I hear the shower turn on, curious I go upstairs and try and open the door, it's locked (he does often lock the bathroom door when it's just the two of us in the house), so I don't bother. I wait for the shower to turn off, I've got a fresh pair of boxers waiting for him, I'd knock and he'd let me in. So when the shower turns off I knock, he's silent, I wait for a moment to see if he heard me, no, so I knock again... His response was, "I don't want to talk to you right now."

My response, "What? Excuse me?" ... I was only met with silence.

So I go into our room, waiting for him to return so we can talk, but he takes his clothes and leaves to change in another room. He grabbed his ring off the nightstand and took off. No words, not a sound.

So I'm trying to wrack my brain trying to figure out what the hell is go ing on. I get up this morning with a note attatched to the door, "I'll be working late tonight getting ready for the rest of the week. Please do not come to the school."

I don't know what's going on or what I should do...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:37 am
Um....wow....that is a bit of a conundrum. Was there something that happened earlier that week or perhaps the night before that might have brought this on ? confused  

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:40 am
hmmm...
yes we need anything that could even potentially seem to be odd, or made you just think a touch more than usual in the past week to month. There is about one of a thousand things that could be going on, background is needed to dig out the solution.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:10 am
There was nothing. Last night we were laughing, playing video games with friends, he commented on how amazing my nachos were. Everything was fine, then this morning... poof... I don't know.  

Nightingale DeLuna

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:12 am
Well with this being so outta the ball park does he possibly have a case of bi-polar or mood swing issues?? I highly doubt it but I'm just throwing it out there as a possibility.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:19 am
*angelic form of the previous demon - same puppetmaster*

A few things have popped into my mind.

He said not to go to his school? I'm guess work? So this may be something work related and he is trying to take it all on alone.

Also with friends you say? Anything weird with the friends? And weird moments or times when certain people were not in the room for a period of time etc.?

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Advice Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces