Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying Grave D: (tribute to finished RPs)
The Trans-Dimensional Colosseum (Sleeping) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I baked you a pie. Ooh boy, what flavor?
  Fruit
  Meat
  Chocolate
  Pie flavor. *baooooow*
View Results

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:05 am
Olaf watched the champion turn and twirl the weapon he had recieved menacingly. The champion did not know. Olaf did not need weapons to win this fight. The champion had learned one thing, that charging was probably not the right solution to this fight. Instead of charging, Olaf did what he thoughts was best, let the champion think he was winning. He began to spin the net over his head, the weaghts on the end allowing for a nice and easy circular motion. Once it had gained enough velocity he simply threw it at the Half Demon with practiced precision, the spiral going lower as it progessed as though it were attempting to snare the legs of the opponent. This fight was going to be about drawing the champion in, and seeing what happened from there.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:52 am
Milla shrank down in her seat as if trying to make herself invisible as the Angel and Rivera began yelling at each other. Personally, she was glad that she wasn't stuck with the champion. He would probably disobey Alpha's orders and kill her anyway if they had been by themselves.

Zellik flipped the sica in his hand and caught it by the blade as he watched his opponent let loose with his throw, and his eye tracked where the net would hit. It meant to entangle his legs! Although he was a fierce fighter no matter what position he was in, moving about was a vital part of his attacks, and he'd keep them free if he could help it. He brought his arm back and then snapped it forward, letting the sica leave his hand in the process. It tumbled hilt over blade towards the incoming net, but Zellik did not move as he watched and waited, only taking a wider defensive stance.

Not very far away, Lyall waited as well. If the net made contact with the champion's legs, taking him down would be quick. He was anxious not to let the two play out their fight any longer. His lips barely moved as he chanted a spell under his breath, the pages of the hovering grimoire glowing faintly.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:45 pm
Rivera took several deep breaths, after calming herself she simply replied. "I hope you know what you're doing."

"I do," Alpha replied.

"Good, so lets cut to the chase, you have teams, we need then, then those teams need to go to there posts as to find this... Character..." Rivera said.

Alothus looked at the two as they talked, expecting one to bad mouth the other. He just didn't want to be in the middle of it.

"Fine, Milla, and Rivera you stay here until further notice, Alothus and Evangeline y'all are a pair, Nick you will be with Allen Taren, Allen, you do anything bad, i'll snap your neck, I know your streak, and questions?" Alpha said. "and yes Rivera, I know I repeated myself, anyone else?" Rivera slowly lowered her hand.  
Happy Time Roleplaying Grave D: (tribute to finished RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games