Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:48 pm
"Well of course he'd get hurt Rain, we're all terrible when it comes to dodging bullets!" Sciz said, trying to lighten the mood a bit. "Besides, for seven cannon fodder we only had one wound."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:52 pm
Rain turned raised an eyebrow at Swift with a chuckle.

"Who says I'd have gotten hurt?" she asked in a mock challenging tone.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:54 pm
S.M. giggled at Rain's cocky attitude. "Regardless, one injury is enough. I didn't want to risk another one. I respect you, Rain, but I also want to protect you. As my friend. As my family."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:10 pm
Blood laughed weakly. "Yeah, because I consider you family, and his family considers my family family. We're all just one big happy family."

Archimedes came in. His feathers were all ruffled, and he was having a hard time coping with all of these patients. "VHAT? VHAT? VHAT DO VE HAIVE NOW?!" He looked at the bullet wound. "You've made quite a mess of yourseilf, young man..." He said, digging through the bottom cabinets. "Lucky for you, one of my associates vas able to share vith me one of their new creations." He found it, and pulled out the Ubercharge.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:32 pm
Rain smiled at being considered family. Besides her own children, she'd never had a family, really. She took one look at the thing Archimedes wanted to use on him.

"What the hell.... Is that and why are you assuming I'm going to let you just experiment on him?" she demanded, though trying not to sound to pissed off. She did NOT like the look of it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:58 am
((More TF2 references. Nice.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:32 am
((I only thought it was completely necessary.))

Archimedes is an impatient man. He didn't really have time to deal with a concerned loved one of a patient right now. So, that's why he stuck a syringe full of anesthesia into Rain's neck, injected it, and let her fall limply over his shoulder. With a sigh, he brought the Ubercharge over to Blood. "Now, at any point during zis ride you feel intense pain... Zere's nossing ve can do for you." He brought the Ubercharge over Blood's shoulder and pulled the handle back, and the flesh and bone started to regenerate. In mere seconds, an entire bullet hole was gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:38 am
((*thpthpthptbp*))

Rain opened her mouth to protest, and brought up her hand to stop him, but the needle stuck her, and she wavered only a moment before slumping over.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:52 am
Archimedes set Rain down on another operation table. "Ve have success!!"

Blood sat up, rolling his shoulder. "Damn, I feel great! Thanks, Doc."

Archimedes snickered. "Zis vas entirely experimental. In theory, I was supposed to make your head explode."

Blood was blank, faced for a moment, but the hopped off the operating table. "May I see her?" He said, picking Rain up without his consent. "Now, if you all don't mind, I'm going to take her home. Se you all later." He began walking out of the ICU. This reminded him of something.

"I didn't want to have to kill, you. So ******** it, I won't. You have things planned for you I can never hope to dream of." He then picked Swift up and slung him over his shoulder and began to walk to the Ice Kingdom.

He shook his head, getting rid of the memory. "Heh, still got it." He had proven that to himself. That although he had his powers gone, although he wasn't a god any more, he still had the ability to do what he wanted, when he wanted to. He smiled to himself. Piece of cake.

The End

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces