Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3
View Results

Vitamin Crack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:55 am
So I was talking to my boyfriend about having to buy new bras, because I'm somewhat self-conscious of wearing old and plain looking bras now that there's someone else who gets to look at them.

He told me not to bother or waste my money on really fancy looking bras because he prefers them off anyway...

But I feel rocking wearing nicer stuff so I'll probably buy some anyway just for my own self-confidence.

So guys, what's your opinion on nice looking underwear and lingerie? Is it like a nice bonus or is it totally superfluous because you're not seeing it for very long?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:07 am
To me... I think custom underwear that is plain, is the sexiest kind of sleepwear/lingerie. It's costly, but also functional/versatile.

We like lots of foreplay so we see each other IN clothes a lot more than out of them at sexytimes.

I recently switched to Jockeys that have longer thighs...
The boxer thing was "eh" and I pay about the same per pair.
I like the way it makes my junk look. It's not all mystery, but yah- When I get skinny again, I'm totally going to buy my first banana hammock. Just for the Lulz and to see what she thinks.

Do girls like that kind of stuff?  

Pixlepoison

Shirtless Entrepreneur

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Felin Greenleaf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:36 am
For sure a bonus, though a nice pair of boyshorts and a tanktop are just as good imo.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:48 pm
Pixlepoison
To me... I think custom underwear that is plain, is the sexiest kind of sleepwear/lingerie. It's costly, but also functional/versatile.

We like lots of foreplay so we see each other IN clothes a lot more than out of them at sexytimes.

I recently switched to Jockeys that have longer thighs...
The boxer thing was "eh" and I pay about the same per pair.
I like the way it makes my junk look. It's not all mystery, but yah- When I get skinny again, I'm totally going to buy my first banana hammock. Just for the Lulz and to see what she thinks.

Do girls like that kind of stuff?

Personally I'd vomit. Going for boxer briefs instead of boxers is a good choice though.

Anyways to answer VC's question;
I like fancy/nice underwear and bras but I'm not too terribly into like corset type lingerie.  

Streetlight Fights

Vitamin Crack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:07 pm
The banana hammock would definitely make me laugh so hard that it'd be a turn off. I just couldn't take a guy seriously. It's so unsexy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:38 pm
I love all kinds of lingerie, and so does my boyfriend.

Garter belts, corsets, baby dolls, merry widows, thigh highs. I have one of each at least. I find that when I wear them I feel a lot more sexy and confident in myself.

My boyfriend likes lingerie a lot because we have a lot of foreplay, and it gives him something interesting to look at that isn't just my naked body. He especially loves it when I'm wearing it under my clothes and he just gets a slight peek of it every now and again.  

paper giraffes

Vitamin Crack

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:12 pm
Kinda related but today I kept my over the knee pink argyle socks on and my boyfriend thought it was the hottest thing ever. lmao.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:22 pm
I think it depends on the person, but personally, Joey doesn't mind my plain bras and bikini style panties (he actually likes my kind of nerdy ones that have the text ; - ) and say "wink" on the back cause he's nerdy too) but at the same time, I know he'd probably think some sexier lingerie was hot. I'd say buy it for yourself, if you like it, and if you think he'd like it even though he says he rather see you with them off. It's still hot to look at before you take it off, right? wink

Liquid Sunshine_XO

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hive Mind 200

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:39 am
in the words of dee,
"ooh, your bra is <******** yes sexy lingerie  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:51 pm
I like having it, and wearing it, as long as I don't have to wear them with clothes all day. xd

For sexy purposes, yes. But I normally prefer to wear cotton undies.  

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Morde

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:02 pm
I have cute underwear, but nothing I'd consider sexy.

I also don't ever really do foreplay so maybe that matters.

Gents

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games