Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Ignorant d**k -.- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merchant of the Devil

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:15 pm
Lady Kayura
Guild MasterX2

I'm just curious... what does OP mean?

Original poster, which in this case would be you since you are the thread creator, first post of the thread.

You're post makes a lot more sense now razz  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:17 pm
Guild MasterX2

You're post makes a lot more sense now razz

Fantastic.

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Pudgieotto

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:55 am
Well usually I think that a use of words can change people's minds and views. Homophobics on the other hand, I think that words are lost in them. Beating up a homophobic is the only way I ever got through to it.

But freedom of speech is a gray area kind of thing, and I see where he's getting at. If someone went "Oh Naruto (as a anime) is gay" I would assume they think of it negatively. I mean its bad that they use the word gay as a negative but its not like they're persecuting all gays.

That guy on the other hand was, and most likely those thoughts are drilled into his head. I usually just ignore them on the internet.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:31 pm
He's just insecure because he doesn't quite understand the feeling's he has for his best friend chad so he feels the need to be a douche an lash out at the people he's afraid of becoming. (no offense to anyone named chad that reads this)  

Etward

GRIZZLYBEARD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:49 am
Guild MasterX2
So I found this really sad video on youtube. I started to read the comments and this one really caught my eyes

"You know, if you homos wouldn't act so damn weird and you'd quit trying to make straight people into fags, maybe there wouldn't be such gay persecution. I WILL continue to use the word "gay" to describe something stupid. You WON"T take away my freedom of speech, you banana crammers!"

So naturally I was really mad so I had to say something. This is what I came up with

"First of all you're name is disgusting. Js. Second of all. Who the ******** do you think you are? And under this video?! People like you sicken me! Being gay is not a choice. It's something you're born with. If a straight person "turns" gay then they were gay to begin with. You need to think before you make such a stupidly ignorant comment. It's not taking your freedom of speech, it's called being respectful and open minder you ******** moron"

Thoughts on my response to his comment?

His youtube name is ienjoymasterbating. Feel free to look him up and say a few words to him razz

Hm yeah he is ignorant but it's best to not give importance to what he say. He's ignorant remember? smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:41 am
I hate people who are ignorant but I know that its how the world is. I would probably post something against him myself if I could get on youtube and it probably would be about me wanting to rip his head off for being so degrading and ignorant, I fully admit to it. I have gone off on people before for being ignorant and just plan rude and though it feels good to tell them off, it doesn't do much unless their original statement is screwed up and you get to call them on it. (This thing on tumblr about how Twilight was better than Harry Potter and how Harry Potter was this christian hatting, drug pushing book, really ticked me off and so I went off on the author of it and someone commented on my thing and used a really odd and incorrect word against the books. I call them on it and have yet to hear back from them)  

Carolina_K_Jones

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Team Jacob 100

wiccan_sk8er

Dapper Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:14 am
Guild MasterX2

Damn. There's a lot of comments from people from this thread on there razz
I just looked. I've already seen this video,
but it's still horrible watching :/

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:03 am
I believe i saw some kid at my school like that but he was going on a rant on how transgender's are Satan's children and deserve to rot in asylums for life

i wanted to kick his @$$  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash