Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
So Whatcha up to? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll for you,
  So lucky!
View Results

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:09 pm
shaddow vipper
emo ...

What do you like to do? , that would perhaps be entertaining to you?

Though Xalikar, mentioned a lot of good ones reading and art drawing or watching a movie.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:01 pm
Xithios
shaddow vipper
Xithios
shaddow vipper
emo ...

what tis wrong?

I is in desperate need of entertainment and of distraction of thoughts,and I do not know what to surprised , may I ask for suggestions?

Might I recommend listening to music or reading? Those have helped me out, distracting me from what ails me.

Or perhaps painting and drawing while listening to music?

I love listening to music it usually helps but Ive tried not to because it would only remind me of how recently a sorta of ex-friend of mine (who I believe is sadistic towards me) has been in technical terms bullying me and he took my ipod from me and avoids me so I cant get it back which is very depressing for me especially since I'm rambling about it now -.- I need another distraction, Id draw too but I'm lacking in inspiration D:  

Shadow Vipera

Bloodthirsty Moonwalker

28,875 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Shadow Vipera

Bloodthirsty Moonwalker

28,875 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:10 pm
Giesta
shaddow vipper
emo ...

Though Xalikar, mentioned a lot of good ones reading and art drawing or watching a movie.

User Image

^That is adorable
and as In my response to Xalikar, i do like to draw and listen to music, but certain things are blocking my particular mood lifting/distracting activities. It makes me feel childish that I can't seem to get my thoughts away these things >.<
But now I think I look up cute kitten pictures and stuff  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:16 am
Xalikar?  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:49 pm
Xithios
Xalikar?

I am sorry but you make me think of Xalikar, your avi is somewhat similar to his, or maybe it is that his (avi) is similar to yours. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:52 pm
Giesta
Xithios
Xalikar?

I am sorry but you make me think of Xalikar, your avi is somewhat similar to his, or maybe it is that his (avi) is similar to yours. sweatdrop

Or is it youand you just changed your User Name perhaps? I have been very confused in the last few days because of some very oddly instructive dreams I have had. sweatdrop  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:55 pm
shaddow vipper
Giesta
shaddow vipper
emo ...

User Image

^That is adorable
and as In my response to Xalikar, i do like to draw and listen to music, but certain things are blocking my particular mood lifting/distracting activities. It makes me feel childish that I can't seem to get my thoughts away these things >.<

sweatdrop I must apologize, I believe I have posted the wrong name saying "Xalikar" when I meant XITHIOS.

That out of the way...............

This is one of those things that is difficult if it is the same problem you mentioned above to do with your former/ friend bothering you like this, and it may take a bit to resolve this though in the end I do think it will be resovled when things start to get to a certain point.

I am glad you liked those, it is one of the cutest things I have an animation of presently. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:39 pm
Giesta
shaddow vipper
Giesta
shaddow vipper
emo ...

User Image

^That is adorable

sweatdrop I must apologize, I believe I have posted the wrong name saying "Xalikar" when I meant XITHIOS.

This is one of those things that is difficult if it is the same problem you mentioned above to do with your former/ friend bothering you like this, and it may take a bit to resolve this though in the end I do think it will be resovled when things start to get to a certain point.

I am glad you liked those, it is one of the cutest things I have an animation of presently. xd

lol i couldn't remember his avi's name spelling thigny so i just rewrote what you used xD
and hopefully it will be resolved soon and in a peaceful way >.<
I have a slight obsession with cute things, it brings me to smile even when I don't feel like smiling  

Shadow Vipera

Bloodthirsty Moonwalker

28,875 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:46 pm
shaddow vipper
Giesta
shaddow vipper
Giesta
shaddow vipper
emo ...

User Image

^That is adorable

lol i couldn't remember his avi's name spelling thigny so i just rewrote what you used xD
and hopefully it will be resolved soon and in a peaceful way >.<
I have a slight obsession with cute things, it brings me to smile even when I don't feel like smiling

Its okay, I just wasnt sure if you saw the message I left him if it is him exactly I believe it is where he changed his avi name sense the last time I remembered seeing his avi.

Yes, I hope it is resolved peacefully for both of you. 3nodding

^8^ I have many more here you go.....................................
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:42 pm
Giesta
Giesta
Xithios
Xalikar?

Or is it youand you just changed your User Name perhaps? I have been very confused in the last few days because of some very oddly instructive dreams I have had. sweatdrop

xd  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:59 pm
You are quite the troll mike, shrouding all our members (and me) in doubt as to your identity razz  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:55 pm
[Comic.Explosion]
You are quite the troll mike, shrouding all our members (and me) in doubt as to your identity razz

It wasn't purposely.

I swear!  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games