Submit

Mortem Quaesitor

Versatile Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:17 pm
There's this girl at my school, who is an absolute slut. I CANNOT STAND HER. The only reason anybody likes her is because they can have sex with her whenever they want. This girl has faked two pregnancies because she gained a lot of weight, lost two other babies, and has one that she's taking care of (or rather, having her father take care of). Not only that, but she continues to have unsafe sex. Now, I don't care who she has sex with, or how she does it, but don't you agree that if she can't take care of the one that she already has, she shouldn't be going around trying to make more?
PLUS. This dirty skank kissed my best friend's boyfriend. I want to beat her face in so so SO bad.

I'm not usually a violent person, but this whore has irked my nerves for the last time. Should I talk to her about it, or let this other girl* I know try/succeed at beating her up?

*I didn't tell this other girl to do it, she already wanted to before the slut started pissing me off.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:06 pm
simple answer. beat her up or just move on and be glad that it isn't you that someone wants to beat up for that same reason.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:13 pm
Wow thats pretty messed. She is a slut if she does that. I would be her up but thats only because i have anger problems. But for you, move on dude. One day shes just gonna get aids from it.  
Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games