Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions
What's the number one trait that makes a person attractive? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Today is the tomorrow
  you worried about yesterday.
View Results

Nu Sanniang

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:27 pm
Southern-Fallen-Angel
Nu Sanniang
Southern-Fallen-Angel
Physically: eyes <3
Personality: Loving, caring, and over all just someone who isn't afraid to be who they are, no matter who's around.

^^ Haa you love the eyes too! ~ heart

Oooh my gosh! I'm a huuuuuuuuge sucker for beautiful eyes... That's why I'm soooo stuck up in my roommate's eyes emotion_kirakira

^__^ CHHHEEHH I know what you mean when I was younger and just started to get in relationships I was with a guy who had like shockingly bright blue eyes and would change colors >3< He could practically convince me to do almost anything because of it...that...b*****d xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:32 pm
Nu Sanniang
Southern-Fallen-Angel
Nu Sanniang
Southern-Fallen-Angel
Personality: Loving, caring, and over all just someone who isn't afraid to be who they are, no matter who's around.

Oooh my gosh! I'm a huuuuuuuuge sucker for beautiful eyes... That's why I'm soooo stuck up in my roommate's eyes emotion_kirakira

^__^ CHHHEEHH I know what you mean when I was younger and just started to get in relationships I was with a guy who had like shockingly bright blue eyes and would change colors >3< He could practically confuse me to do almost anything because of it...that...b*****d xd

Oh my gawsh!! I sooo know what you mean.....
My roommate's eyes are the bluest blue I've ever seen and I totally just melt everytime he looks at me.. And darn him and his constant having to sit all up close and stare into my eyes redface

Southern-Fallen-Angel

Lonely Lover

Nu Sanniang

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:40 pm
Southern-Fallen-Angel
Nu Sanniang
Southern-Fallen-Angel
Nu Sanniang
Southern-Fallen-Angel

^__^ CHHHEEHH I know what you mean when I was younger and just started to get in relationships I was with a guy who had like shockingly bright blue eyes and would change colors >3< He could practically convince me to do almost anything because of it...that...b*****d xd

My roommate's eyes are the bluest blue I've ever seen and I totally just melt everytime he looks at me.. And darn him and his constant having to sit all up close and stare into my eyes redface

Omgomg Im so jealous of you >3<
My insides literally feels as if someone punching me continually in the stomach is I stare to long. I met this guy on a bug and I can not get him out my head first of hes one of the first guys I met who had a lil machonism look going for him while still pulling off a tongue ring AND he had like these green blue eyes like WTF?! GREEN and BLUE? its not fair!
nooo not fair at all...If only he would do other things ...other..things..to me OMGomg I got to think INNOCENT..XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:41 pm
Nu Sanniang
Southern-Fallen-Angel
Nu Sanniang
Southern-Fallen-Angel
Nu Sanniang
Southern-Fallen-Angel

Omgomg Im so jealous of you >3<
My insides literally feels as if someone punching me continually in the stomach is I stare to long. I met this guy on a bug and I can not get him out my head first of hes one of the first guys I met who had a lil machonism look going for him while still pulling off a tongue ring AND he had like these green blue eyes like WTF?! GREEN and BLUE? its not fair!
nooo not fair at all...If only he would do other things ...other..things..to me OMGomg I got to think INNOCENT..XD

Bahahaha. I know right..
And there's no need to be jealous of me, It's weird anyway xD

Southern-Fallen-Angel

Lonely Lover

sterek

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:31 pm
Confidence and positivism. I've dated my share of insecure people who hated everything & themselves, and it gets very tiring very fast.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:39 pm
Aesthetically, curly hair. I have no clue why, just... curls. >//<
And romantically, i dunno. I tend to gravitate toward people who just seem sort of "i'm gonna try and if i fail i tried and that's what matters," i think. Evwn then not much. Uh...
People who don't care what other people think of them and it just seems like they have their whole personality and mood written all over them, i guess.  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

Cinematographer Girl

Solar Mage

13,725 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:24 pm
Kindness and innocence  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:28 pm
Intelligence, and the ability to laugh at themselves.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Epic Purin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:11 pm
someone who is a good thinker. i believe someone who thinks and reflects a lot (kind of like me) can hold amazing conversations.

oh and physically, i seem to be drawn to eyes as well.
but i LOVE boys with long lashes. -fans self- redface

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:03 pm
Loyalty, honesty, a kind heart and a gentle soul.  

Clasela
Crew

SailorHoneyMoon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:57 pm
Kindness, tolerance, generosity, and open mindedness.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:22 pm
Physically:: eyes, necks, hair emotion_drool

Personality: They have to be mysterious...I like people who take me awhile to figure out. They have to be the exact opposite of me(that would be dense people), it gives me a challenge C:

Zomplode

Magical Bunny

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 3:42 am
I am sweet, nice,
and cute
Explains your question to answer