Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS RP] Theater 101- Scare our Guests (Over) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:48 pm
Rengath was taken aback. "You would.... Perhaps it would be best if the two of you were to come by my office to discuss this further. Ours guests can join us their as well." He looked at Malodore worry in his eyes. "I do not quite understand why your stance upon that particular one is so... brutal, but I think you both need to hear why things are they way they are."

Sosiqui

Nothing Yet

((OOC: Rengath has invited Malodore and Thackary to come by his office later to discuss the humans and speak with them~ IC this will take place after class. He will remain in this class for a while longer))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:48 am
They could talk to them? Thackery did his best to not look too excited about this. A multitude of potential questions flooded his mind, overtaking the thought of keeping a human like a minipet.

"I'll be there," he said, still fighting to suppress himself. This should properly answer everything and fix his worries...unless it turned out to be worse than he assumed.

iStoleYurVamps

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:17 am
Malodore tilted its head, then gave Rengath a cautious, serious nod. "As you say, sir. I will be there." Something about this situation - something besides the Hunter's presence - bothered it. It had never heard of caged humans in Halloween before, for one thing... even the little pieces of dead humans it had tried to bring back for study had vanished entirely upon their return to Halloween. It was, of course, entirely possible that the cages were enchanted, as the Hunters themselves had apparently had enchanted devices to contain them.

But if Rengath truly had a Hunter caged, he could not let that Hunter go. It would be sheerest folly, to let such a being knowingly into the heart of Amityville and then release him to tell his disgusting fellows what he'd learned.

The plague doctor turned and left, thoughts spinning. The only way to be sure was to inquire further.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:32 pm
Well, it looked like that was that! Though she had conflicting feelings--it had been a fun class, but at the same time, that Hunter...--she couldn't help but feel just a little proud at the fact that her attempt had gone quite well. Maybe she wasn't as bad at this scaring thing as she thought?

Whatever the case, as they were now dismissed, the baku offered their professor a cheery wave before turning to her friends. "Well then, I'd better get going! Lots of work to do." She made a face, blowing her bangs out of her face with a sigh before smiling. "I'll see you guys later, okay?"

Turning, she head out of the door.

[Exit]

Kaiyumi

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out