Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
La Souffrance Éternelle - "Victorian" Horror - A/O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which should be the title for this roleplay?
  Hunter and Prey
  La Souffrance Éternelle
View Results

Iradesca

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:39 pm
((Hey! I'm just waiting for Cake to post.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:06 pm
The young lass looked so down at the idea. The man let out a sympathetic "Aww." In response. Such a shame. Dangerous creatures outside... he was not sure if he should believe that. Though with what went on inside, that seemed possible. She suddenly brightened up though, and Neil chuckled at her excitable nature.

"I guess I wouldn't mind a tour," Neill admitted kindly and smiled. "And I wouldn't want you to worry, especially if we went outside. I'll keep you safe." Darn it. Her excuses made sense. It might be wholly impossible to convince her to go out. The alternative was to persuade her to just tell him how to get out, if she knew. Staying with the girl was seeming to be a worse and worse idea as the seconds passed. It may have been just easier sticking with the two women, at least they had utter intention of getting out as well.

Neill had to wonder though... how did this girl ever fit here? She had been at the table, right? When the duke did what he did? "I'm sorry, but would you mind telling me how you know the Duke?" He brought up the question curiously, trying to get some information at least. At the moment he was imagining she was a daughter or something.

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Iradesca

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:48 pm
((Mergh. I don't really know what to say, but at least here's something))

You wanna fight? Then bring it on!

User Image
~Arin Decoorum~

User Image
Outfit for Jobs and Fighting

Arin remained silent as she waited around the corner. Her hopes had risen when Neil had asked about going outside. At least he had some brains to protect himself with. She knew she could scale the gate outside. After all, she had done it before. Her hopes were dashed, though, when the girl refused to go outside. Well, Arin hadn't thought it was going to be easy to get out of there. She should have realized it wouldn't be as simple as asking one of the residents to lead the way. Still, this girl could prove to be a valuable resource. Maybe it was best to stay close to her. Arin's interest caused her to scoot closer to the edge of the wall when Neil asked the girl how she knew the Duke. Who knows? She may prove to be one of his weaknesses, if he had any. Everyone has a weakness, right?
User Image
Once I'm through, you'll see I've won.[/align

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:52 pm
((I am so sorry, I have been extremely busy unpacking from college and packing again for two months then helping my aunt at her house; she just had a baby girl and I am helping her take care of the house and supervise her three other kids, lol, I will try to post as much as I can))

Ariana continued on down the hallway and turned left once it branched out. She had a general idea of where the direction of the outside doors were, having mapped out a route from when she had stolen the signet ring. The girl absently lifted the necklace she was wearing with the ring on it and looked at it in the dim light. Was this really what caused her to be here? She didn't realize it was that important, but still, she bet the Duke was none too happy that it had gone missing. Smiling a little even with the circumstance, she began walking again, silently drawing her dagger in case anything attacked her out of the darkness.

Clarity folded her arms, thinking. It had been a long while since she had come here.
"Hmmmmm, I remember him saving me from some people who wanted to kill me for some reason...i was just a very young child and barely recall it, but he fought them off and brought me here. The Duchess cared for me and she is my mother here, I would do anything for her..." The girl lapsed into silence and looked towards the ground, then back up at Neil. "Come on, enough talk, I want to play!" She giggled happily and took his arm, pulling him further into the estate building. Dallian had stayed in the shadows and didn't move the entire time, just watching. Movement back behind Neil made the guardian turn his head to see the eyes of one of the females who had been with the human male staring after Clarity. Dallian kept his attention riveted on her, certain she was up to no good with the one he had sworn to protect.

ScuroFenice

Divine Nymph

14,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Noble Shade 100

ScuroFenice

Divine Nymph

14,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Noble Shade 100