Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
I don't know what to think...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CupcakesAndSuicide

7,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:54 pm
So, I really like this guy. His name is Paul.
I asked him out and he said that he that he really likes me but he doesn't want to be in a relationship yet. So, we hang out, we hold hands, we kiss, we pretty much do everything you do in a relationship but without the titles 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend.' My problem is, when we are hanging out with his friend, Shawn, all they do is talk about how hott girls are, and I get really jealous.

Do I have the right to feel jealous about Paul doing that, when I'm right there? I mean, we are really going out, but he's told me he likes me and we act like a couple, so I don't know what do think.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:46 pm
TheHelloKittySceneQueen
So, I really like this guy. His name is Paul.
I asked him out and he said that he that he really likes me but he doesn't want to be in a relationship yet. So, we hang out, we hold hands, we kiss, we pretty much do everything you do in a relationship but without the titles 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend.' My problem is, when we are hanging out with his friend, Shawn, all they do is talk about how hott girls are, and I get really jealous.

Do I have the right to feel jealous about Paul doing that, when I'm right there? I mean, we are really going out, but he's told me he likes me and we act like a couple, so I don't know what do think.

Like and love (or care,which sounds like what you are feeling) are two different things...

If he likes you that doesn't really mean much...I like the mailman - it doesn't mean that I'll go out of my way to make the mailman happy.

If the jealousy is becoming too much, maybe you should confront him. Tell him like it is - tell him what you want - entirely what you want.  

Gummy burrs

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items