Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:42 pm
Wandel sighed. "Alas. I can go at least a few days, but eventually, zhe need gets zhe better of me." He blinked, and then chuckled. "Vell, I can see how it might perhaps be unfortunate." He nodded.

When he gelt her arm brush against his, Wandel felt a very silly urge to take her and. But they were a bit past the schoolchild hand-holding stage, weren't they? So instead, he moved his hand so he could brush his fi gees on the inside of her wrist. "Ah yes. A bogeyman haunting zhe words makes potential subjects so much less likely to enter zhem. Tragic, really."

Anguis Lingua

[[He certainly wouldn't argue!]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:21 pm
Songstress Kitsune

Voudoun almost stopped in surprise when she felt his fingers brush against the inside of her wrist. Could he be as interested in me? the thought shot everything else from her mind, How could he be? I'm a beholder...

Deciding to test her theory, she casually slipped her hand into his as they walked towards the kitchen. "Tragic, yes, but at times, amusing. Perhaps you would enjoy the story of how I accidentally turned a lowly farmer in a burgeoning agrarian society into a powerful tribal chieftain who proceeded to try and take over the surrounding lands." She grinned maliciously. "I found out the same time never to strike at individuals hopped up on gods know what mind-altering plants. That was a trip and a hal-, oh my, is this the kitchen?"

((Unz unz unz unz razz *looks forward to seeing Wandel's 'kitchen'*))  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:08 pm
Wandel had to keep himself from grinning like a schoolboy who was just acknowledged by his crush when Voudun's hand slipped into his. He squeezed it, just a bit, but enough to be noticeable. "My, my, I'm sure it's quite zhe story. You vill have to tell me sometime, mein liebe." He chuckled at the idea fo the effects that feeding off someone who was drugged up might have on her.

Of course, the break in her sentence attracted his attention to the kitchen itself.

There were two words for it: disaster area. Although much fo the rest of the house was immaculately clean, the kitchen was not. There were dishes simply left, it was obvious the trash hadn't bene taken out in some time...

"Vork, it is...time-consuming, I hate to be pulled away from it, and..." He coughed, looking very sheepish. Even his wings were dropping. "Cleaning, it takes time I do not often have..."

Anguis Lingua

[[...I suspect there are civilizations in the muck. >>"]]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:53 pm
Songstress Kitsune

Voudoun stared at the kitchen for several seconds before throwing her head back with a startling, booming laugh that echoed through the lab. "Ha ha ha! Reminds me of a few Viking taverns. Messy, messy creatures, they are."

A rat crept out from beneath two stacks of plates and scurried across the counter. The beholder snapped her fingers, and it gave a shriek of terror before running off and disappearing into another pile of encrusted dishes.

She shook her head in amusement. "It's too late to do anything about this mess today, perhaps we can work together and get rid of it tomorrow, yes?" The beholder smiled as she slipped her arm around his shoulders in a manner that was two steps past friendly. "For tonight, though, perhaps we can find something to tide us over, and you can show me some more of your works? I am extremely fascinated to see what scientists other than anthropologists study."  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:48 pm
Songstress Kitsune
Wandel still looked rather abashed. "I am not sure zhat being compared to Viking taverns is something I ought to be proud of." He said, though he couldn't stop an amused snort at the sight of the rat dropping dead.

"Ah, yes, let us see." Wandel said, though he was a bit unwilling to move away from her to get to the icebox and its contained food. As a reassurance that it was not her touch he slid away from, he briefly slid an arm around her waist and squeezed, then ducked into the kitchen and opened the icebox door. "Vell, you have seen some of my anatomical studies...I have a few engineering projects going on, if you are at all interested in zhose." He said. "Also, come and see if anything interests you. I do apologize for the disaster that the kitchen is, as I said, vork is...time-consuming and cleaning...falls by zhe vayside."

Anguis Lingua

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:29 am
Songstress Kitsune

Maybe I can find a flat surface somewhere in the lab to throw him on, Voudoun thought with a wicked grin as she walked over and peered into the ice box. Though admittedly, this little 'dance' is quite amusing...

The beholder quickly throttled the grin back to a lazy smile as she looked inside. "Engineering? I have heard of that before, though, it's not big among my kind, so I know little of it. I would greatly enjoy learning more about it... Ah, here we go, I think." She pulled what looked like a small meat pie from the ice box and sniffed. "This should work, we can throw it in the oven to cook, I believe."

She gave him a slightly embarrassed smile. "My kind has little use for kitchens, what I do know about cooking comes from observing other races at work, particularly the few times I investigated the cities. Such... fascinating places, full of so many emotions." Voudoun stole a quick glance to see his position relative to hers, then let her tail drift 'accidentally' just under the faenix's tail-feathers as she took the meat pie out and looked for the oven.  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:09 pm
"Zhe art of building." Wandel shrugged. "Art, science, as you vish to call it." He chuckled at her careful examination of the pie. He could recall purchasing it, so it was likely safe. "Yes, zhat should do nicely."

"Ah, you consue fear, so of course normal food vould not be of much use to you." Wandel said. "No need to be embarrassed, mein liebe." He went to go and start the oven, but her tail brushing under his tail-feathers made him freeze and flush, his eyes widening.

Anguis Lingua

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:22 am
Songstress Kitsune

Voudoun almost burst out laughing at the look on Wandel's face. Ah, I'd forgotten just how enjoyable this kind of 'tormenting' can be! she thought with a wicked grin as she walked over and plucked the meat pie from his fingers. "Allow me," the beholder said with a wink as she walked across the kitchen, hips swaying suggestively, "it's the least I can do after everything you have done for me today."

After fiddling with the (most likely) overly complicated oven and sliding the pie in, she turned around and gave him a lazy smile. "Now then," Voudoun said, walking over to stand in front of the faenix, "What shall we... study while that heats up?"

((The thought of the type of bizarre, kinky sex they could have in a lab like that is almost enough to make me want to scrub my brain with acid... then I think the awesome smut stories they would make instead. <.<;; ))  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:33 pm
Wandel just nodded, blinking and attempting to make his brain work again. It had been a long time since a woman had shown interest in him. Had one ever, really? Likely not. And yes, he certainly watched as she walked to the oven.

"Ah, yes, zank you." He said, once cognition had fully resumed. The oven did indeed have far too many knobs and dials and most of them were unlabeled, though the on/off switch, timer, and temperature controls were. "Oh, is zere anyzing in particular you vere interested in, mein leibe?"

[[THE IMAGES ARE IN MY HEAD AND THEY WILL NEVER GO AWAY. I cannot decide if this is good or bad oh Maker.]]

Anguis Lingua

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:45 am
Songstress Kitsune

Voudoun chuckled as she leaned against a nearby lab table. "Well, I have an interest in the architectural sciences, particularly after seeing some of the fantastic structures some of these races have. Chemistry is always fascinating, especially poisons and how they work." Her grin was wicked as she leaned in. "Of course, there is something to be said for studying the biological sciences, I do find those most... fascinating."

The beholder was certainly enjoying herself. How long had it been since she'd found someone smart enough to warrant her attention beyond scaring them half to death for the thrill? Of course, as enjoyable as fear was, there was something to be said for the delicious taste of this patch-work scientist as he became more and more flustered. It was smooth on her palate... and tasted a little of surgical steel and formaldehyde, but mostly smooth.

((Oh sweet Jesus. *headdesk* I really hope beholders can become vampires, because if he does go for Cappadocian, she's going to be pissed if she can't go too. Not that I think that would stop her from staying by his side in the long run. <.<;; And those images are equal parts disturbing as ******** and awesome as hell. What has become of my mind?!))  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:04 pm
Wandel let out a low chuckle. "Vell, I vould be happy to share my vork in any of zhose fields...but I must say..." He slowly walked closer to her-slowly so that she could move if she wished. "But biology...of zhe options you presented, I believe I like zhe idea of...studying a bit of biology...zhe best..."

By that point he was within arm's reach, and he gently rested a finger on her collarbone and dragged it down, stopping just above her chest.

[[I hope so too but there is a decently good IC reason why it might be a no...their goddeess is Caine's ex XDDD]]

Anguis Lingua

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces