Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] I DIDN'T MEAN TO (Danny + Roch) [Fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:59 pm
"But a smoothie machine would be AWESOME!" he said, shoving the mat aside and pouting as he got to his feet. "Here, you got any bruises? I'll fix you up," he told her, clearly having forgotten that he'd just been pissed at her. "I've got a few I need to fix up, too."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:05 pm
"More than a few," Danny said with a mischievous cheshire's grin on her face that could've competed with Nahm's. Well no, no one could compete with Nahm's smile, except maybe Ahm.

As Roch stood up, she (for some odd reason) thought back to her conversation with Yin, about why she knew she was best friends with Roch. She still couldn't quite tell you why, but ... she definitely knew there was something she had to do.

"Wait," she said, reaching out for his arm. "I uh..." She reached for an invisible thing in the air, bundling her FEAR into one spot, creating a tiny emblem in her fingers. It shined, brand new with its little baseball imagery.

User Image

"Here," she mumbled, handing the tiny disk to him. He could figure out what she meant without words.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:07 pm
He stared at it, not reaching to take it at all. "Danny, we don't need those," he said finally, turning and starting to pick up the boxes. "It's like... not necessary. At all. We're best friends, we both know it, everyone else knows it. No emblems necessary."

He SO jackin' didn't want it. He was still intent on giving Xiu her's back, hell, he had plans to break into her room--  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:26 pm
Danny frowned. Was he ... denying her sentiments? At first she was going to just dissipate it ... but ...

User Image

Without a second thought she jumped on his back, wrapping both her arms and legs around him. "TAKE MY EMBLEMMMMMMMMM," she whined.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:28 pm
"Jackdammit, Danny, I ain't takin' your emblem!" he said, trying to pry her off of his back. "I ain't takin' ANY of those things! Ever! Hell, I got enough trouble on my hands tryin' to give Xiu back hers!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:34 pm
Danny threw her emblem at his face. And then another one. And then five. And then handfuls at a time. "Why won't you take it?!" she howled. All of the pins that hit the ground immediately disappeared, like rain drops.

When Roch tried to pry her off, she only hung on tight. "Just- please? Pretty please?" She could've spat after that. Danny hated to beg, especially to Roch. The word please just felt dirty, but if it would make him take it, so be it.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:47 pm
"Danny, don't--don't do this to me," he begged. "Please don't do this to me. I don't want my pals to be dragged into trouble if I am, you know, with the boogies. I don't want them to have anything they can track back to you guys, especially not an emblem."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:58 pm
"If all they can trace back to me is an emblem," Danny said, somewhat wisely, "Then I've done a pretty shitty job as your friend."

She ruffled his mohawk lightly and said, "Please? It would really really REALLY mean a lot to me. C'mon."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:59 pm
"I don't like it," he said quietly. "How about you give it to me, then I let you keep it safe somewhere for me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:06 pm
Danny hopped down off his back (mostly because she was getting tired. She certainly wasn't relenting). With practiced precision, she held her tail right next to his pants and started singing the edges, with one hand away from his hair, and the other holding her tiny emblem out to him.

"LISTEN ROCH," she said shoving him a few inches to get his attention. "I'm telling you I would die for you and you're treating it like a shitty bouquet of FLOWERS or something." Her tail and hand fell immediately, and she threw her emblem at him.

"How about you take me seriously?!" she grumbled. If her best friend wouldn't take her seriously, who would?

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:10 pm
"And I'M TELLIN YOU that I like you too much to even think about taking something that says you're willing to be responsible for all the s**t I've done!" he bellowed. "Why can't people GET that? I will NOT put all the s**t I've done on someone else's plate! Especially the people I care for!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:25 pm
"Why can't you accept that some people would HAPPILY TAKE THAT BURDEN!?" she shouted back. This was not happening. Was she having a serious fight with Roch?

She huffed a little and then backed up off him, realizing she was pretty much screaming in his face, and quite a few werewolves were now staring at them.

Her hands were shaking, but she dissolved the emblem. "Fine. Having it your jacking way." She began to turn around, but she snidely added, "Hope you're happy." She most certainly was not.

With that, she turned around and stormed out of the gym, shoving the door and slamming it with an angry clang.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas