Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
» Cyntus' Fey Haven « Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:23 am
FatalityKaz

Kc06006

..: Cyntus & Kibum :..
User Image
User Image

Hearing a knock on the doorway Cyntus had created between the human realm and fey realm, Cyntus and Kibum jumped up onto their feet and took off running. Reaching the door before his elder brother, Kibum opened the door with a friendly smile. “Suilad. May I ask for the name you are called, kinfolk?” he purred in a voice like honey. A moment later and Cyntus was beside him. He shook his head slightly before shooing the blond away.
Hantalë, Kibulÿm. Aiya, Miss Ali. I mean, good day. It pleases me to see you arrived safely. I am Cyntus and that young lout is my younger brother, Kibum. Please, enter before that horrendous smog gets in,” he stated smoothly as he beckoned the blonde female to enter. He seemed to dislike the outside of the door he was standing in and didn't intend on leaving unless it was absolutely necessary. Kibum stood off to the side, his arms crossed over his chest while watching Cyntus take the female's bag into his own hands as any gentleman would do.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:37 am
User Image
Ali

"Oh...uhh thank you!" Ali said with a short smile. As she walked in side she glanced around. "What a beautiful house!!" she said in amazment. She looked back up at Cyntus, then looked over to Kibum as she kept smiling." So were shall i stay?"

{sorry for the late response i had to get ready for SATs.}  

Malachite Beauty

Fashionable Genius

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:07 pm
FatalityKaz

Kc06006
It's fine.

..: Cyntus & Kibum :..
User Image
User Image

After the girl stated that it was a beautiful house and Cyntus had shut the door, the two males let out a warm laughter in unison. “She thinks it's a house. Oh dear. Cyntus, you might want to tell her now,” Kibum seemed to gasp between his laughter only to start heading towards what looked the the grand staircase only to vanish.
Aiya and suilad are two separate elven kinds of greetings, Miss Ali. As for this, this is not a house. It's the entryway into the fey kingdom. If you will follow me, I will show you to your room in the kingdom,” Cyntus finally responded after having stopped laughing yet still smiling kindly. Still carrying her bag although with far more ease than she'd had with it, he started towards the stairs as Kibum had only to vanish as the blonde had before him. “Welcome home, Lady Ali,” he hummed softly as she followed him through the portal and into what looked like a bridge that led to an entire kingdom nature made by itself. He then continued onwards with that same gentle smile yet had an honorable air to it.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff