It's occurred to me that we have absolutely no organization in our role plays, so I've thought of a way to know what role plays are what. Coding. If we code the RPs that we make, we can be sure what kind of story we're getting into. I will list the codes and a short description, showing you when they're most appropriate.

**** = Main Story
These four asterisks will symbolize a "Main Story" RP. This means that if this RP connects to the actual story line of our heroes and will change the universe of our characters permanently, place the name of the RP in between the four asterisks. Like so, "**RP Name**." This also means that RPs under this mark MUST be able to be finished. Think of a beginning and ending for a main story RP before posting it.

CO = Cross Over
This pairing of letters means that this RP has little to no connection to the actual story of our universe. But, this also means that this story crosses over with characters or situations that are not of our own creation. For example, our characters are transported to the world of Poke'mon or Heartless begin to attack the Ice Kingdom. RPs with cross over situations must be written like so, "RP Name - CO."

S = Special
RPs marked with this are special RPs that, really, have no relation to the main story at all. This mainly only applies to holiday RPs, but if you're unsure of the label to give it, label it as special.

If you have any ideas for more codes, post in this thread along with it's description.