Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Minipet Training 2.1 | End page 12! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:57 pm
Unfortunately as glittering nubs tightened in unconsciousness, Aurora hadn't yet gotten fully away. The totem was still grasping onto the hairs of her tail.

The most horrific whine issued from the borealis. She sat in a puddle of their glittery lifeblood and criiiiiiiiiied.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:13 am
"Thackery, I presume?" Thanatos had his (shaved) foxfire tucked under one arm, with his familiar coiled up one arm and loosely around his shoulder, "I believe that we had been paired up for this class... A minipet battle between our minipets?"

He wasn't really sure what the deal was, but for minipets to have its own class... Well, this school really does cover everything.

Styx the foxfire, looking really happy despite its recent fur cut, yelped in what could only be described as pure joy at the Bakekitsune before wriggling in its owner's grasp, trying to get free.

It wants to playyyyyyyyyy~

Nothing Yet
HERE HAVE A LATE START UP POST.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Nothing Yet rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 1 Total: 7 (4-16)

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:00 am
Dragain
I'm so sorry, I ended up sleeping for more than half of yesterday ;; <3

At his partner's inquiry, Thackery offered a little nod and a salute, pleased to be matched up with someone he hadn't met before. He gently urged Kari over, trying his best not to feel bad about tearing her away from twu wuv,

"This is Kari! Kari, be nice to...uh..." The pause had initially come from not knowing the other minipet's name, quickly shifting to a halted silence of oh god it lost all of its clothes.

Kari recognized the undignified little foxfire immediately. And it still wasn't dressed! She winced, ashamed to be fighting against a creature that clearly couldn't take care of itself...and stretched up to bat its nose.

Kari's HP: 20
dmg: 1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:28 am
Nothing Yet
No worries! <3 I'm closing the class, so IT'S YOUR WIN OK. 8D Maybe PRP one day~

"This is Styx," He introduced his minipet with a grin; the whole 'OH JACK YOUR FOXFIRE IS NAKED' thing was all very amusing to him, really, especially when students look at his foxfire in horror... The minipet, however, remained unaffected, looking as happy as ever as it continued to wag its (thankfully still partially fluffy) tail, even when the other minipet decided to greet it in a most... Unusual manner.

"HI!" It barked, scrunching up its nose before tilting its head, "That was a very, very odd greeting... But I like it!" It clearly had no idea what was going on.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:07 pm
A loud 'GOOOOONNNNG!' sounded, signaling the end of the battles; Malcolm had, at some point during his own minipet battle with Jove, started walking around the room, observing the other battles. He was actually pretty surprised that there was no destruction in his class; nobody had tried to blow up, set fire to or punch anything! There was always destruction... And he had even prepared for it this time, by enchanting the walls! Why wasn't there destruction?

He was almost disappointed.

"Good job, everyone! While some of you could use some... Practice, everyone handled themselves and their minipets well. I've noted down the winners of the battles," He gestured to the whiteboard, where the 'winners' had been hhighlighted with orange, "I'll pass you a silver seed on your way out... Take it as your prize for winning, and go get your minipet something."

Because silver seed was totally minipet currency, okay.

"You may approach me if you have any questions, but if you do not, class dismissed!" He grabbed a box off his desk - it was filled with silver seeds - and stationed himself at the only exit of the classroom; he was still expecting something to explode.

[OOC note:
-> You have 24 hours to tell me if the results below are wrong!
-> After 24 hours, I will send out silver seeds to everyone highlighted in orange.
-> Grey is an exception; Jove lost but you will still get the seed because sending one to myself is silly.
-> If you did not fight, but quoted your partner in an attempt to start, you are considered to have 'won', due to taking the initiative. <33

-> Thank you guys! Here is an optional homework:
--> Due by 12 March 2012!
--> Completing it will get you the +1 homework rp point!
--> Find someone (anyone) to minipet battle with using the given mechanics (Attack using (4d4 - 6), HP is 20) and post it in Malcolm's office by the deadline.

-> QUOTE ME if you need Malcolm's attention!
-> No, nothing is going to explode this time. *sobs*]

The Match-ups
1. Mortimer + Brian the Zombie Dragie vs Amrita + DC the Death Charm
2. Ulmuka + Aurora the Aurora Borealis vs Pickles + Amelia the Glitter Totem
3. Amphitrite + Vaith Jr. the Virdian Kushi Kushi vs Merope + Kai'e'e the Lost Fathoms Levathia
4. Professor Savage + Bats vs Hel + Heimdall the Lore FoxFire
5. Enzo + Wiseguy, the Mafia Grunt Torterror vs Shun + Arkham the Organoid Shadow
6. LW + Callix the Batling vs Willow + Houle the Dark Incubator Scareon
7. Professor Norvegicus + K-9 the Robo Scareon vs Malodore + Luce the Cwn Annwn
8. Moure + Gibralter the Boogeymon vs Alexander + "Creature" the Dustbunny Black Rabbit
9. Cricket + Warrior the Red Fracs vs Yǐn Cáng + Princess Eva the Rabo
10. Sura + Dormin the Follossus vs King + Bug the Haunting Memory
11. Genevieve + Gideon the Nanar Squirrel vs Bea + Satine the Ghost Treat
12. Thanatos + Styx the (shaved) Foxfire vs Thackery + Kari the Bakekitsune
13. Professor Walker/Mikael + Silver the Treasure Treat vs Ren + Seth the Swashbuckly Lepus
14. Professor Proudfoot + Chevalier the Gold Mini-Golem vs Edel + Dingo the Runic Inugami
15. Aymet + Bad Dog the Invisible Dog vs Sibyl + The Nameless Derpicorn
16. Jove + Fruitloup the Fruit Foxfire vs Malcolm + Vlad Jr. the Invisible dog

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:47 am
The loud gong that sounded the end of the battles was a little ... disappointing. Back in a corner of the room, Dingo was still leaping up and down in attempt to catch the flying golem, but to no avail.

Here boy,” she whistled for the Runic Inugami, which came trotting over obediently and sitting at her heel. Dingo was trying to hide it, but the low growl he gave was a sign that he was still rather unhappy and disgruntled. Edel too, was a little disappointed, but not so much that than the fact that the class was ending, which possibly meant that her time to speak with the Professor was limited. He had, after all, brought up the fact that she had not been given any formal training with her ice bending.

Professor, Sir, thank you for the battle?” her pitch went up at the end of the sentence, as the ghoul didn't quite know what to say. Edel was feeling rather stupid by now. After a series of “uh”s and “ah”s, the ghoul finally managed to cough out what she had meant to ask, “Sir, when you asked if I had any formal training with my ice magic, I had said no ... Would it be too much to ask if you could impart some of your knowledge to me, or perhaps recommend some ways in which I may become more proficient at ice bending?” The question was earnest, and the ghoul could only hope that the Professor would be willing to oblige.

Iizbot
Would it be possible to request for a private lesson of sorts? OvOa

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:10 am
The sound of the gong startled Malodore; Luce barked reflexively, ears going back. "Shh, it's done, come on," Malodore said, soothingly, pulling her back by her collar and giving the Professor an apologetic look. "She's, ah, very stubborn," it added, by way of explanation.

Luce whined and showed the robo-scareon her teeth. She really wanted to finish her opponent off!

"Later. Ah, thank you for the battle, sir." It nodded to Professor Norvegicus and backed away, pulling Luce with it. The cwn pup relaxed a bit once the robo-scareon was out of her line of sight. Hrm. It couldn't have her getting so excited that she ignored orders, though... some more practice would be an excellent idea. It ran one hand down her spine, flattening her hackles as she calmed down further. It would have to choose her opponent carefully... though perhaps she had reacted more strongly because the scareon had not been an organic beast.

Bilious

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:55 am
[All seeds sent! Sorry for the slowness!]  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items