Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply Entertainment Discussion
What is your favorite videogame system???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackDragoon93
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:46 am
Post your favorite videogame system of all time. An explanation of why it was your favorite is not required but would be appreciated.

I'd have to say.......Playstation 2. For it's time, it had the best graphics and games and gave me many, many, many, hours of entertainment. Mabye too many...... twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:37 am
I would say that my favorite game system is Playstation 2 because of the graphics, you can play playstation 1 games and DVDs on it, easy to operate and use controls, and doesn't overheat easily from long periods of playing games or watching movies.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

BlackDragoon93
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:48 am
Genkawolf
I would say that my favorite game system is Playstation 2 because of the graphics, you can play playstation 1 games and DVDs on it, easy to operate and use controls, and doesn't overheat easily from long periods of playing games or watching movies.

I like PS2 better because of all those things that you just said that I did not in my previous post. Thank you for mentioning all the things I forgot. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:54 pm
I'm weird I guess. I only like three game systems total. My favorite would probably overall be a PS2 because it was easy to use. But there are certain games that are best played on their original game system. I play Sonic games on SEGA and Super Mario Bros on Super Nintendo. I also play the Wii, but I'm not a big fan unless I'm playing DDR.  

KaraTelie
Crew

Kriess Coldon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:50 pm
Huh, I guess I will be the first one here who's favorite system is not the PS2. I'm gonna have to go old school and say the regular nintendo. Sure its very old, but it was this system that I spent countless hours of my life on and it was the one I enjoyed the most at that time. I loooved me some duck hunt!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:06 pm
KaraTelie
I'm weird I guess. I only like three game systems total. My favorite would probably overall be a PS2 because it was easy to use. But there are certain games that are best played on their original game system. I play Sonic games on SEGA and Super Mario Bros on Super Nintendo. I also play the Wii, but I'm not a big fan unless I'm playing DDR.

We still need to do a DDR showdown of some kind... but first, I need to work with it without quarter beats...  

katt725
Vice Captain

Entertainment Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces