Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
So, uh...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:40 am
Me and my boyfriend split up. And now, I'm depressed beyond repair, to put it bluntly. I haven't really spoken to him since we broke up, which was Monday.

Today he asked if I was okay. I said: No, I'm not. And that was about it.

And then while I was sat down he came over and sat next to me, and just looked at me. He had this look in his eyes... that seemed as if he was hurting, too. So, maybe... I dunno...

I want him back... I don't want to be so depressed I can barely do anything other than eat, breathe and just cope as the day goes on...

I just feel stuck... >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:03 am
Azareas Aquarinus
Me and my boyfriend split up. And now, I'm depressed beyond repair, to put it bluntly. I haven't really spoken to him since we broke up, which was Monday.

Today he asked if I was okay. I said: No, I'm not. And that was about it.

And then while I was sat down he came over and sat next to me, and just looked at me. He had this look in his eyes... that seemed as if he was hurting, too. So, maybe... I dunno...

I want him back... I don't want to be so depressed I can barely do anything other than eat, breathe and just cope as the day goes on...

I just feel stuck... >.<

I'm so sorry. Break ups suck. Maybe you two should talk and then let things go from there  

Carolina_K_Jones

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:43 am
After my ex and I broke up, I was really down. But I surrounded myself with friends and did nice little things for myself to make me feel better. Cutting off all contact with him helped. So did buying a new video game to distract me. >_>  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:41 pm
Well, today I had this random surge of a great feeling. And I feel so much better! smile Thanks to a few friends, I'm a lot happier smile  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:20 pm
Break-ups are hard. Definitly distract yourself lots (especially on down times or when you're lonely). And fight whatever temptation comes by to take him back. You guys broke up for a reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:27 pm
Thats good to hear babe. Listen to me. Breaking up with a boyfriend won't make you go through depression, so don't say you're depressed. When you actually go through depression, you generally won't know it at first. When I went through depression, I couldn't eat, sleep, breathe, or do anything. I felt helpless. So never let a break up get you down. :3 cheer up kiddo and keep on moving.  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Stars Flying

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:19 pm
What I do to cope with a break-up is make a list of everything about my ex that annoyed the hell out of me. I'm glad you were able to cheer up and be happier smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:01 am
Sometimes it kills me to even be near him because it's not the same, yet part of me is moving on! biggrin  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:03 am
Onato
Thats good to hear babe. Listen to me. Breaking up with a boyfriend won't make you go through depression, so don't say you're depressed. When you actually go through depression, you generally won't know it at first. When I went through depression, I couldn't eat, sleep, breathe, or do anything. I felt helpless. So never let a break up get you down. :3 cheer up kiddo and keep on moving.

Maybe not depressed, then. Just sad.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:40 pm
Azareas Aquarinus
Sometimes it kills me to even be near him because it's not the same, yet part of me is moving on! biggrin
I know this exactly. Lol not entirely sure bout the mpving on though sweatdrop  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:42 pm
BSPBleach
Azareas Aquarinus
I know this exactly. Lol not entirely sure bout the mpving on though sweatdrop

Yeaaaah xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:24 pm
Azareas Aquarinus
Onato

Well, sorrow is natural and part of human life. If we didn't feel that, we truly couldn't call ourselves humans.  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:37 am
Onato
Azareas Aquarinus
Onato

Well, sorrow is natural and part of human life. If we didn't feel that, we truly couldn't call ourselves humans.

Indeed  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff