Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Sex

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Latent Memories

Shy Receiver

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:02 pm
What counts as sex? I finally got a boyfriend of my own, and its been about a month, and now he wants to blow me. I agreed because well, that seems really nice 8D and I couldn't seem to say no. But im still not sure if hes just looking for a sexual relationship. All my friends say I'm going to fast and me and my boyfriend dont ever say "I love you" but I will eventually. Sooo any advice, or do you just wanna troll?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:26 pm
Yes, technically speaking, a blow job is a form of oral sex.Just think of it this way, would you consider it cheating if said boyfriend was going around and giving all of his friends blowjobs?

And don't rush to say those three little words, they should be saved for the one that you truly love. They are not words to be taken lightly or spent cheaply. Just because you haven't said it before having sex doesn't mean that you're going too fast, but you should make sure that you both know what you're in the relationship for. Sit him down and ask him, because if you're in the relationship for different reasons, it might be time to think really hard about said relationship.  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Ivy_sins

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:32 pm
I did the same thing with my first. It went fine for us, and ended up together for a long time. This may not be true for you two, and your friends are just being protective of you. (: I don't see it being too big of an issue if he is blowing you, anyway. Just don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:01 pm
honestly, i dont think there is such as a thing as too fast. as long as you both are on the same page. if you're worried about it, talk to him about to see if you are on the same page.

and yes. blowing is sex. oral, a**l, vaginal, it's all sex.  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kaze Espada

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:55 pm
Dude, your going to slow. You gotta put the petal to the metal.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games