Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Pony Roleplays (Closed)
The Cutie Mark Chronicles Continue - S Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:25 pm
((Okay. I fixed my post.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:45 am
((thanks. Posted drawing, btw.))

Dreamcloud sighed, recalling the appearance of her cutie mark.

"Well, I was an odd little filly. Despite my small size, my head was always the furthest in the clouds. To this day I'm not sure where I got that personality, but definitely not from my parents. They were all work, and no play, and positively boring. When I played "the ground is lava" or talked to my imaginary friends, or told stories, even though I was little, I was told to grow up and be more mature. They didn't even let me read fantasy! But one day, I got my hands on one...was done in a day, I had my nose buried so deep in the pages. That night, they found it, and burned it right in front of me. When they were asleep, I snuck out, and flew to the roof. I looked up at the moon, wondering what to do. I decided I wouldn't let them break me, I was going to be who I wanted to. I went back, packed a few things, and left. I couldn't stay in Cloudsdale, they'd find me, so I came to Ponyville. They never even looked for me...anyways, when the morning came and I woke up in a tree hallow on the edge of Everfree forest, it was there," she said. They were happy to see me go... She smiled, though. She was at least free.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:57 pm
Scootaloo looked at her excitedly. "You ran away from home?! Wow! You're like, a hardened street mare or something!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:44 pm
Dreamcloud shrugged.

"I guess you could see it that way. But I quickly went to finding a job to get a home," she said.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:21 pm
"Hey! Maybe if we run away from home, maybe we'll get our cutie marks!" Scootaloo suggested.

"Have you gone bonkers?! There ain't no way Ah'm runnin' away from home!" Applebloom replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:36 am
Dreamcloud shook her head rapidly. Maybe she shouldn't have told them abou that.

"Nonono," she said, " running away is very lonely, and scary. You have to work all day to take care of yourself. You never get to see your parents again." she sighed, trying not to show them the advantages. She had a nice house, by herself, but still not many friends.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:25 pm
"Y'see? Runnin' away ain't gonna git you nothin' but trouble!" Applebloom scolded.

Scootaloo sighed and replied, "I guess you're right." She stamped a hoof, frustrated. "I just wish we could find our special talents already!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:10 pm
Dreamcloud sighed, wondering when they would learn.

"Girls, you can't force your cutie mark. I know you've heard this from everypony else, but think of what you've tried. If you got your cutie marks in something like bowling, or journalism...are you really passionate about those things? Have you tried things you already like?" she said, trying to get through to them.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:25 pm
The trio looked at them confused. "What, like my scooter?" Scootaloo asked. "If that were my special talent then why haven't I gotten my cutie mark yet?"  
Pony Roleplays (Closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff