Yes, go for it.
  No, it's not right.
  That's hard to say.
View Results

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:58 pm
So as always im in the 'boys' forum.

Recently I started seeing this really great guy ,who when he was in high school was a total a*****e but then i wasn't who i am today, so when I met up with him again it was the funnest, sweetest day ever. He opted for hugging and holding me constantly. He even asked politely if he could hold my hand and if he couldn't it was okay he didn't want to push me to far on our first date. I was bright red by this point because i thought we were just hanging out. I'm so excited and I can't wait for another date, but here's the problem:

He's a really good friends, ex boyfriend and she still supposedly loves him.

I told him I didn't want to date without her knowing because I can't do that to her. She said that she trusted me with him but her signals are so mixed I can't tell. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:49 pm
You just need to straight up ask her: Can I continue seeing him? Tell her to cut the mixed signals and make up her mind.

After all, if she can't make up her own mind, why shouldn't you be allowed to see him?

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:06 pm
Aulette
You just need to straight up ask her: Can I continue seeing him? Tell her to cut the mixed signals and make up her mind.

After all, if she can't make up her own mind, why shouldn't you be allowed to see him?

Thanks I just hope i can muster up the strength to do so. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:49 pm
Lustnmisery
Aulette

Thanks I just hope i can muster up the strength to do so. sweatdrop

good luck!
he sounds really sweet ^^  

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:08 pm
xX Kage Megami Xx
Aulette

Well my friend went psycho ex on us but were happily going on another date tomorrow redface I'm so happy that i can't sleep. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:43 pm
Lustnmisery
xX Kage Megami Xx
Aulette

Well my friend went psycho ex on us but were happily going on another date tomorrow redface I'm so happy that i can't sleep. biggrin

that sucks but at least its working out anyway lol  

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:53 pm
xX Kage Megami Xx
Lustnmisery
xX Kage Megami Xx

Actually it didnt she offered him something i wouldn't and before he could tell me she called to brag about how they got back together... oh well Keep moving forward right ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:35 pm
Lustnmisery
xX Kage Megami Xx
Lustnmisery
xX Kage Megami Xx

Actually it didnt she offered him something i wouldn't and before he could tell me she called to brag about how they got back together... oh well Keep moving forward right ^^

i can't win! i can't judge over the interwebz but u sound stable enough. there will be greater chances for love my friend! emotion_dowant  

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

Jebrone Kitty

7,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:49 pm
Lustnmisery
xX Kage Megami Xx
Lustnmisery
xX Kage Megami Xx

Totally! Now remember there is no such thing as a perfect relationship. So the Hopeless romantic thing will always hurt you more than you think. You have to remember that guys will always go for the thing thats best, but I have a feeling they're not going to last to long. Because now he's going to expect more from her, and if she cant keep up, he will lose his "Love" for her.
But, she doesn't sound like a friend either to be that jealous and let 2 people try to work out. Thats just me.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:55 pm
Jebrone Kitty

Yeah I've realized that now. My real friends talked some sense into me. As odd as it is a guy I've always known but never really talked to much has been casually dating me and it feels right to not be moving fast or dealing with drama.

As for the fore mentioned ex friends their supposedly engaged but I'm not getting into it, however, his ex' are revealing to her exactly what he was doing before their "engagement". That includes telling her about me and how he hit on them after I choose the guy the other guy, how he slept with a few of them claiming he was sorry just hours before he proposed to her. She doesn't text me or call me anymore so I'm guessing that means she's done with me, or she blames me for something but that's her own drama. Even worse is their still engaged and everyone she knows is objecting to the engagement, her parents included.  

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:04 pm
Wish you luck!  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items