Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Human Studies 101 [HOME WORK PG 14] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:15 pm
The hot springs? He gave the pair a quick glance. No, Miss Mitzi was probably perfectly safe with the reaper boil, it was nothing for him to worry about. "Your room?" He thought about it for a moment. It would be cold but perhaps it would be a good opportunity...one that he could not pass up.

"Thank you for the offer Alexander, I believe that I would like to accept. So I shall go take this pup back to my room and meet you at yours later then?" He smiled at the zomboil. "I shall see you soon then."

((Exiting))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:00 am
Alex grinned happily at the accepted offer, mentally trying to figure out in his mind how much time he had before Yin might arrive at his room. If he took the skateboard he might make it to the store and back....

"Better get him settled in well before you come over. Princess Eva and Ter--I mean, Lady Terror might not appreciate the newest addition?" That, and it should give Alex enough time...

All of the plans, he was making them.

"See you!" He said, quite cheerfully, before making his way out the exit as well. .

((Exiting))  

NeoSeussi

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:33 am
Anna blinked woozily at the hand offered to her, then took it, sliding off the corgi's back."Th-thanks," she began, then flinched as her corgi licked the back of her head. Its breath reeked of hot dog. "I, um, guess I'm not too good at riding dogs? You must be Aymet, um... it's nice to meet you," though she wished she could have met him without dog slobber on her head and dog fur on her clothes.

She gave the offered puppies a nervous side-eye. Maybe... maybe since it was homework, it'd be okay... "I, um-" The big corgi licked her arm.

Iizbot

((SN: Sosiqui))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:09 pm
Bea laid there for a while before she heard the professor had something to give out. Puppies? PUPPIES! This will be the best homework ever! Doesn't matter if she had a wiener, or that she lost. She gained a new companion. Hopefully it'll be okay in her dorm though...

Bea got up and walked over to pick up a little one and off she went, happy as a pumpkin.

((scyerline))  

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out