Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Contest of Strength (Yin and King) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:57 pm
That too made sense. Shaking himself a bit again, King was trying to focus and adjust but one could not expect quick result with something like this. "Understandable, each tribe has it's own ways. One cannot expect others to be the same" He laughed a bit. "Otherwise life would not be as exciting." Clutching his gut, the wolfos coughed out a smile. "Thank you for putting up with my request by the way." He tried to slash at him with his claws, but the footing felt wrong.

HP: 23
Damage: 1
ramenli

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:13 am
Yin dodged to the side but the blow still hit him. He nodded at the other boil. "It was nothing. Please let me know if you have additional questions, I may not have the answer but I shall try to help. My clan certainly seems to be different than your tribe or other parts of Halloween."

He swept his foot out, trying to check that that the boil was paying attention to attacks that did not come from hands.

HP: 20
Damage: LOL damage that's funny  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:38 am
Though he managed to avoid the sweep, he was still awkward and not quite balanced. "Do you intend to stay here long?" His claws reached out again, attempting a slash. "Or will you return when you feel you have learned enough?"

Damage: 1  
ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:51 am
"Here? At the school?" He faltered slightly, pausing his attack. "I...do not have anywhere to return to." In fact, he had absolutely no idea what he would do when it was time to leave the school. Lady Van Rotte had issued him an invitation, but that had been for visiting purposes. He truly did not wish to think that far.

HP: 19
Damage: 0  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:58 pm
Ear drooped as Yin told him that he did not have a place to return to. "That is... I am sorry." There wasn't much King could say but- "I am sure, that when such a time comes, you will know which path to take." trying to offer a smile was a touch difficult as one slashed out with claws.

Damage:  
ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:02 pm
Yin dodged the claws. "School is better," he said with a touch of resolution. "And I am just a first year. I am sure that when it comes time to leave I shall be prepared." He tried to smile, now was not the time to dwell on what he would be doing years from now. There was too much to accomplish before then.

His hand shot out to hit...empty air. "I feel that we may be evenly matched," he said, grinning a bit. It was nice to have a rather even fight for once. "Are you sure you are not accustomed to fighting in this form?"

HP: 19
Damage: U so funny.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:10 am
King smiled. If Yin had a plan it was better than none, and if he had no plan but rather resolution- that might prove even better. So King thought at the least. He was right though, they were evenly matched, though King suspected it was due to his luck and little else. "So we are." Pulling his claws behind his back, he bowed. "I am a novice. Where you could have struck me, you only deflected, no, I think you more skilled than I."

Smiling again, he nodded. "Thank you though, if you like..I can make us some tea. Tis a small thing I can offer in my gratitude for this lesson Yin."

ramenli

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:49 am
Yin returned his bow. "Do not sell yourself short Frost in the Storm. You fought well, and will be a truly ferocious fighter. It was difficult to land a blow on you. I look forward to sparring with you again." Really, he had not held back that much. This, this was what a friendly spar was meant to be. Both would leave having learnt something.

Tea? That caught the mantodae's attention. The Mantodae were strictly carnivorous, but tea...well, you were not actually eating the plants, and it was something that was enjoyed. Indeed, except for his meal at Miss Xiu-Ying's and then the tea she had given him to help him sleep he had not had tea since he had left. "I appreciate that offer, and would be honored to join you."

iStoleYurVamps
Taking pity on the poor boils who don't want to fight? XD <3 Thank you for the battle~

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas