Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
I FOUND THE BEST CAT FOOD EVER.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azusanga

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:29 pm
I'm cruising through Woodman's (biiig grocery store, Festival Foods and Walmart have NOTHING on Woodman's) and I get to the pet aisle, right? Naturally I slip in to take a looksie, expecting very little but getting a HUGE buy. Wysong brand. Right off of the can directly "Turkey, water, turkey liver, animal plasma, guar gum". Then is lists some awesome stats, and nestled in the feeding instructions was the heavenly line "supplement to natural foods". Baaaaazinga <3 grocery store food actually good? It can happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:57 am
The can food you found? The gravy or the au jus? You found it at a GROCERY store? Wow, I've only ever seen that food at my store. They make good supplements, a lot of stuff they make is to compliment a raw diet. Keep in mind that cam is not a balanced meal, u can give as a meal once in a while or add it to the food you already give.

They make premium food but, they make me nervous. Most of their food, even the non supplemental kind, is marketed as canine/feline. Which is like saying digs and cats are the same. They also have some starch free foods at 60% protein, which 1 1/2 times the protein in Origen. So, I only give it as a treat or mix it with his reg kibbles to bring down the amount of carbs he gets  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces