Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress of The Fae

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:04 pm
Well, I've only known any of my friends for at max four years due to switching schools. One of my oldest friends, who I've gotten closer to over the past year. Suddenly a few months ago, he stopped talking to me out of the blue. We had agreed to be friends with limited benefits, but I don't think this has anything to do with it. I've tried contacting him a few times a month (like once every other week or less). I haven't been in school due to health issues, otherwise I would have confronted him. The last thing I said to him was "good luck at your gig", so I don't see how that's a reason to ignore me. Any suggestions?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Mistress of The Fae
Well, I've only known any of my friends for at max four years due to switching schools. One of my oldest friends, who I've gotten closer to over the past year. Suddenly a few months ago, he stopped talking to me out of the blue. We had agreed to be friends with limited benefits, but I don't think this has anything to do with it. I've tried contacting him a few times a month (like once every other week or less). I haven't been in school due to health issues, otherwise I would have confronted him. The last thing I said to him was "good luck at your gig", so I don't see how that's a reason to ignore me. Any suggestions?

Are you able to contact him online or anything? I would just ask him. It's really untelling why he isn't talking to you but you will never know unless you ask.  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Mistress of The Fae

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:41 pm
ll-Frantic-ll
Mistress of The Fae

Are you able to contact him online or anything? I would just ask him. It's really untelling why he isn't talking to you but you will never know unless you ask.

I've tried. No response.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:55 pm
try calling him  

Kitty-in-a-hole

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out