Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
She's 100% confident!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animelover955

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:52 pm
So I just had to come and brag/update on the lab thing!

So our classes have been going super well. Despite our set back earlier on with the teeter we ended up quickly changing tactics and for the past few months she's been riding the teeter all the way down at almost full speed(started off slow and slowly increased speed up until the point we are currently at). Our instructor is just kinda there to keep it from popping up(we do however do sessions with pop ups so it doesn't completely freak her out encase it were to happen) and kinda slows it down.

Well tonight at class we were going to do a completely independent teeter, but I wasn't sure how she'd do so we ended up just working it at different angles and she did super. And I'm happy to say the loud bang doesn't phase her at all like I thought it would. She's 100% confident on it!

So next week we'll be doing our first completely independent teeter without our instructor hovering over the other end of the teeter. It'll just be Abby's weight making it fall! YAY!

But yeah she's become so much more confident and I'm so proud of her. We do need some work on her 2o2o. I need to start reminding myself to fade out the target razz  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:32 pm
Aww, sounds like you guys are doing great, and having lots of fun!  

Akari_32

Ailinea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:43 pm
Awesome! Congrats on the progress!  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out