Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
Snake Tongue Death (Shadowbane Kimikaro & oOMewOo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowbane Kimikaro

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:09 pm
Akira who was sitting up in a tree sighed he had yet to find anything to "play" with or kill he was bored watching the ground from the highest tree branch he could find he had yet to see anything that caught his eye that was right now anyway his blond/cream colored tail flicked around in annoyience mostly from Bordem His purple eyes were closing slowly he was starting to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:50 pm
Shadowbane Kimikaro

Hopi was sitting below a tree just a bit away. She had been petting a snake but it had slithered off. She sighed and grunted. She leaned back and sighed. Hopi was quite the small creature, being a faerider. She appeared to be snake-ish and scaly.

-oOMewOo-

Desirable Fatcat

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shadowbane Kimikaro

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:32 pm
Akira sniffed the air his ears pointing straight up opening his eyes and climbed to his feet on the tree branch that he was sitting on squinting his eyes he saw a FaeRider a very cute one at that he smirked and jumped down from were he was sitting and started walking casually up to The Faerider.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:34 am
Shadowbane Kimikaro
Hopi looked up seeing the male Feli approaching her. She let out a low hiss and glared in his general direction. "Can I help you unicorn?" She rolled her eyes and leaned back more against the tree.  

-oOMewOo-

Desirable Fatcat

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shadowbane Kimikaro

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:45 pm
Akira simply laughed seeing the Faerider push herself against the tree she was near he then spoke "I Thought I smelt and sensed a very spicy sent and i wasn't dissapointed there standing in front of me is a very beautiful Faerider but what's this no mate?"Akira said with a toothy grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:42 pm
Shadowbane Kimikaro
Hopi glared and poked his chest with force. "I don't need any man to be happy or secure." She pushed him back, not realizing she was probably provoking the boy. The Faerider kicked sand at him and grunted.  

-oOMewOo-

Desirable Fatcat

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shadowbane Kimikaro

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:48 pm
Akira grinned even more "Your feisty i like that,The name's Akira beautiful and what is yours?"Akira asked eyeing her up and down like pray on meat.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:55 pm
"My name is non of your business and I don't care as to what your name is either. " She grunted and looked away.  

-oOMewOo-

Desirable Fatcat

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shadowbane Kimikaro

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:59 pm
Akira raised his eyebrow before he took The fae riders hand and kissed it lightly letting it go he crossed his arms and spoke "You know Mrs. Fae rider i only asked were your mate was because someone as beautiful as you must have a mate to complement you"Akira said as he climbed up the nearest tree and sat there looking at the fae rider.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:04 pm
"I do not, and I will not. I am fully capable of fending for myself and men are worth nothing more." She shook her head and shoved the Felicorn away.  

-oOMewOo-

Desirable Fatcat

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items