Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Roleplay Advertisement (Find Partners/Groups Here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deltoras

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:52 pm
Magnus Incursio
Deltoras
Literacy//
Literate to advanced literate. I keep to the details of the literate category just so I don't wear down my creativity gauge so quickly.

Length and Style//
I post around 3-5 paragraphs, sometimes more when I'm doubling up (which I do quite frequently). I match my partner as best as possible, but please don't give me the overly-detailed posts consistently. I do enjoy a good read, but posts with minor things in great detail turn me off from the roleplay.

I write in third person, past-tense and insist my partner does as well. It's far, far too complicated otherwise.

Interests/Genre//
Mainly fantasy. I'm interested in finding a 1 x 1 partner to roleplay some of my pairings. Some plots do include romance, others, have it as an option. Here are the pairings I have.
✧ Cop x Criminal (fantasy twist) ♕
✧ Princess x Thief ♕ **************************************
✧ Legend of Zelda (OoT and MM universes only)
✧ Digimon ♕
✧ Eragon ♕
✧ Basically anything fantasy (medieval, modern, future)
Suggest something!

♕ - I have a plot!
Bolded Words - I'd prefer to play this character, but in some cases I will give up that role.
No Bolded Words - If neither pairing is bolded, then I don't have a preference to either role and will be happy playing whichever one you don't!
**** - I'm craving this!
************************************** - This one requires a partner who is okay with posts that are lengthy on occasion, who will be dedicated to the roleplay and not abandon it, is a deviant for character development, loves plot twists, can double up (but is not mandatory), doesn't mind some down-time between action in the roleplay, does not expect an insta-romance. The plot will take a long time to get through because of the progression, so this is a plot more for the long-term-oriented roleplayer. Please do not approach me with this plot if you are looking for an insta-romance or are prone to abandon roleplays. I'm incredibly desperate to find some one to roleplay this plot with me, but they need to be a certain level of dedicated, too.

***** Please keep in mind I do not do group roleplays. *****
***** I do, however, double up or more. *****

Maturity and Romance//
I pretty much have no reserves against roleplaying romantic and sexual scenes. If it comes to the sexual part, I'd much prefer to take the roleplay off-site. My plots do have the option of romance, but it's not mandatory. I understand not everyone likes romances.

I'm fine with violence and light gore. Please no graphic details of guts, dismemberment, and the sort.

Cursing is fine, just don't make it your character's catchphrase, eh?

Contact//
PM me

Extra//
I do have limitations to some things.
☠ Needles
☠ Drugs
☠ Smoking
☠ Reality (meaning no fantasy features.)
☠ Zombies/Infected/Zombie-like monsters
☠ Steampunk
☠ I absolutely refuse to roleplay as a character younger than 16 years old. I refuse to take part in a roleplay with characters under 16 years old.
☠ Strict fandom role plays (meaning plots that adhere strictly to canon.)
☠ Strictly quads (meaning all characters are quadrupeds. It's okay if characters transform into/own one, I don't mind that.)
☠ MxM/FxF pairings. (I can't get my head into it. I'm sorry...)
☠ Using real people's pictures as your character picture. Baaaaad past experience.

(So sorry for the long post. ;___; )

Normally I'd be jumping up and down with my hand in the air yelling, "Ooh! Pick me! Pick me!"

Though, I've lost some skill in dishing out anything past a paragraph or two. Quite below the prerequisites.

That's only for my princess x thief plot. lol. The others I'm pretty relaxed about post sizes so long as I have something to work with. I'm incredibly picky with whom I choose to roleplay that particular plot.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:18 pm
Deltoras

That's only for my princess x thief plot. lol. The others I'm pretty relaxed about post sizes so long as I have something to work with. I'm incredibly picky with whom I choose to roleplay that particular plot.

That much I can understand. It's hard to work with short posts unless you know the storyline inside out, so then no one is lost on what is happening because there is a guideline.

I'd pick/suggest an RP, though I do have a history of abandoning RPs for the following reasons:

1. Story stagnated. Neither RPer really advanced the plot (My fault sometimes, I tend to think my partners want to control the flow of the story, or they have a storyline and I don't want to incorporate something that's outside of their headcanon for the RP.

2. Partner vanishes. xD

3. There is no reason 3. To speak of it is heresy.  

Magnus Incursio
Crew

Deltoras

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:22 pm
Magnus Incursio
Deltoras

That much I can understand. It's hard to work with short posts unless you know the storyline inside out, so then no one is lost on what is happening because there is a guideline.

I'd pick/suggest an RP, though I do have a history of abandoning RPs for the following reasons:

1. Story stagnated. Neither RPer really advanced the plot (My fault sometimes, I tend to think my partners want to control the flow of the story, or they have a storyline and I don't want to incorporate something that's outside of their headcanon for the RP.

2. Partner vanishes. xD

I've experienced reason number 1 several times, hence why I force the plot to advance with my RPs and plots. There will be down-time through a lot of the plot, but it always advances. I've been told too many times that a person is bored because I was too hesitant to push the plot forward because there was opportunity for character development, though. )x It's tough to find the right medium, eh?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:35 pm
Deltoras
Magnus Incursio
Deltoras

2. Partner vanishes. xD

I've experienced reason number 1 several times, hence why I force the plot to advance with my RPs and plots. There will be down-time through a lot of the plot, but it always advances. I've been told too many times that a person is bored because I was too hesitant to push the plot forward because there was opportunity for character development, though. )x It's tough to find the right medium, eh?

Yes, indeed. Though, if you really run into a big need for a partner, I'll try my best.  

Magnus Incursio
Crew

Deltoras

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:14 pm
Magnus Incursio
Deltoras
Magnus Incursio
Deltoras

2. Partner vanishes. xD

Yes, indeed. Though, if you really run into a big need for a partner, I'll try my best.

Thank you very much. I actually am in need of a partner and, while I don't have it listed, I do have another plot we could do. If you're interested and not scared off by my demands for the other plot, I'd be happy to PM it to you! This one is long-term, too, but I don't have a specific requirement for the partner's skill level.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:08 pm
Deltoras

Thank you very much. I actually am in need of a partner and, while I don't have it listed, I do have another plot we could do. If you're interested and not scared off by my demands for the other plot, I'd be happy to PM it to you! This one is long-term, too, but I don't have a specific requirement for the partner's skill level.

I would be honored to be chosen as your partner. biggrin  

Magnus Incursio
Crew

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:30 pm
Hey. I'm looking for 1 or two people for an rp. I'm thinking about a fantasy/action rp with a hint or two of romance. Basicly it'd be a young "Hero" being chosen to go and slay the Montser Queen, but he himself wants to find a way of living in peace with monsters. basicly it'd be something like a monster trying to lure him off his task and a paladin or cleric trying to get him to follow the quest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:19 pm
Good evening, i am Iodine and ive been away from the roleplaying scene here on Gaia for quite some time but i am hoping to get more active in playing again. I am experianced in a large range of genres and settings and am talented with lengthy story based games going over many sessions.  

HeavyMetalHeartbreaker

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:26 pm
YO!

Haven't decided how many people..

- http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24616013
- Pirate Rp
- Adventure, violence, family, and maybe some romance
- it's new and open for peoples  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:59 pm
my rp is about vocaloids....it is a romance rp.....there will be singing but you can use a youtube link for the song.......it is a 1x1 i need a girl to be in it choose any female vocaloid......here is the link
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24641363  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

UnderNight21

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:42 pm
I have an idea for a romance RP.

If any girl is interested in it, PM me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:56 am
looking for an rp partner or group! Up for any ideas.  

LaylaLuna246

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces