never thought I'd see the day.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:47 pm
My dad says he's thinking it might be a good idea....to get another aussie eek burning_eyes

At first I thought he was drunk. Then he said he'd discussed it with my mom, and she also thought it could be a good idea. burning_eyes

This all came about because of Cowboy's girlfriend Callie. He gets on so well with other aussies, and everyone is away during the day now, so they feel he would be less bored.

Now, obviously I should be thrilled. But, 1. I can't afford a second dog, they're not asking me to pay, but, if they think they're bringing a dog into the house and feeding it pedigree they can think again. I get just enough free food to cover Cowboy, a 2nd dog would mean actually paying for dog food (though I do get 20% off) And, obviously, vet bills, can kill me. 2nd, exactly, we're not home, it might not be the best time to bring a new pet in.

But we're all agreed if it were to happen, it would be a rescue of a young adult.

So, I dunno how I should feel about this. Of course I want a second dog. Why am I having trouble getting excited about it though. Maybe I just need to pop over to petfinder and fall in love, oh ya, that;ll be rreeaalll helpful.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:37 pm
Honestly...

I think two is the perfect number.

But I may be biased.  

Whiskey On A Sunday

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:01 am
I feel a bit like, why did we wait 7yrs then, Cowboy could have had a sister all this time.

Also, no one doubts cowboy comes with me when I move out, which is not like, soon, but certainly not in 5 yrs, I hope... Anyway, then what? I split them up? I take both. I'm really just worried about the money I think. I have spent soooooo much on cowboy.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games